Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Letter to Marc LaFont

I was kicked out of my parents' house this morning and had the cops witness it. But you need to know that that whole Richard Jewel/ ATL Olympic bombing thing had to do with an attempt to kill you and me.

You may recall that we were only 10 feet from the bomb site, but left five minutes before it exploded, sending out a spray of nails.

Remember how we freaked after taking the subway to a gay bar and saw the news on TV? It was planted by my mother's people. Earlier, you had told me that after talking with my brother Mike and his wife Gail, something they told you made you decide you would NEVER meet them.

At the time, I did not understand.

Kelly works/worked for my mother's swastika people, and that is why he caused you to seperate from your friends in the neighborhood. Remember also that my cousin Jan Opperman, her husband, children, and my cousin George all lived in the house right behind you -- what became Jon & Bev's house later.

I expect my parents to be arrested after Cheney and Bush and Gingrich (Mom's chief partners in the USA). If you got a settlement from Kelly or other traitors to the United States of America, you will soon be arrested too.

Currently, I am at Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC. http://www.libertyhallnc.org/ This is where Kenans stop through at major holidays. Or here, the other Kenan home of note: http://www.flaglermuseum.us/

The townspeople are fascinated by my story and most friendly.

Best wishes to you and I hope that the next time I see you it will not be to visit you in prison.

Merry Christmas 2010!!!
Scott David Kenan


scottkenan.blogspot.com

No comments: