Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Soliciting a Pro!!! (and some stars)

Hey Marc,

Don´t know if you've been getting my emails -- I've had many irregularities. I just signed on Rick McKay to help with the festival and to present his movie: http://www.broadwaythemovie.com/ . It's incredible, and I've started putting out feelers to various top people, including Liz Taylor, Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin, amnd John Waters. Things are really cooking now, and we are on track for an incredible festival and to make a lot of money for native arts and culture.

If you are in Santa Ana, I expect to leave here about Dec. 13 or so to drive to at least San Diego, but possibly to visit you as well. I'd love to have your help since you ran PR/ Marketing for Cirque du Soliel for SoCal for years and also for the renovation of the HOLLYWOOD sign 25 or so years ago. People just LOVE to hear how you carved Charleston Heston's invite in tablets of stone before you took it to his house!

Anyway, let's talk! I'm mentioned your work to so many people, so I hope you'd like to help invite and work with LA celebrities.

Cheers!
Scott

No comments: