Friday, January 7, 2011

Bush/Cheney/Ratzinger/Murdock have lost. Pity.

I just got an email from Robby Anderson, but I have had my one remaining email address blocked by my political adversaries. They are so mad they could commit suicide!!! Especially, my mother, but she's not electronically inclined, so it must be her chief deputy, Dick Cheney.

Today, I called Lynn Elsenhans, CEO of Sunoco, Inc. (formerly Sun Oil Co.) and Agnes Steele had me leave a message for Louisa Cresson, a top attorney for Sunoco. I reported many of the details of this blog to her, and that my mother had somehow gotten Sun to transfer Dad to Louisville, KY in 1956, where, although he was a lowly acounting clerk, he gecame a chief ally of the Bingham family, and was given many gifts including manyfrom a Pepsi Cola vice president. I remember my mother not letting us kids drink any of the Pepsi or Teem that were delivered every year to our Stanton Blvd. and Noe Way address.

As astute historians or readers of this blog know, it was Col. Bingham who poisoned Mary Lily Kenan Flagler Bingham after getting her addicted to laudenum and to write a codicil to her will leaving him $6,000,000.00 -- a pittance to Mary Lily, declared by the New York Times to then be the wealthiest woman in the world.

I'm tired. I worked hard all week and am broke and must now go out and beg money to buy lunch. If my email were not all blocked up again, I'd email John Blades and ask him to ask Tom if he might be interested in a 10% interest in ownership of rights to my Williams memoir for a few thousand dollars so I could get off the street.

I'm too proud to keep begging and I don't want a gift. I am a Kenan, and we always earn our own way. Tom and i were born into our positions by accident or design -- seemingly barely connected by blood, but we are actually intimately connected due to the peculiar history of the Kenan family -- and the absolute diabolical greed of Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Limbaugh/Murdock, and all the rest of their ilk. I will soon begin my canpaign to put them all (the conscious actors) into the "FEMA" camps they were building for us, but into which THEY will now go.

Let the News avalanche now begin!

Gracias and God Bless everyone -- especially my adversaries who need it most.

Scott David Kenan

No comments: