Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Metaphorical shot accross the Republican Party's bow

This letter which I sent to Mr. Fetzer, head of the Republican Party in North Carolina on December 27, 2010, bears re-publication and re-sending. Actually, I was unable to publish it on this blog at that time because the Republican Black Ops people still had any computer I used so corrupted, it was impossible to copy and paste it from either the Word program I wrote it in or the Gmail email I sent it to Mr. Fetzer in. Today, this computer is acting as if it were not corrupted -- Praise Jesus!!!

LOL.

Also new to report-by-me:

The "FEMA" camps that were begun construction under President Bush on railroad sidings around the country to house those of the "artistic" bent after the Republicans collapsed the economy and stirred (via the Fox News Network) their gun-totin', un-educated allies into a frenzy to round us up, will now be used to house those who planned this diabolical plot, instead.

They will be held in these Nazi-inspired camps until they show they can be trusted in society and then will do the labor to restore this country to ecological beauty -- something like the current condition of most of my other favorite country, Mexico.


They will restore all the wealth they stole from us.

Eventually, after all that has been completed, when they have shown they have replaced the greed in their hearts with love, they will all be restored to full citizenship rights and welcomed back into society with open arms. They will not be abused by us nor do manual or other labor at less than the going, legal rates.

See former Gov. Jesse Ventura's TV program or google "FEMA camps" for more information. Also check on Anadarko Oil, a Bush family drug importation scam-company.

I hope this about wraps things up for my political activity, and I can go back to writing books.

To understand me better, please study the symbolism of the Kenan family Coat of Arms -- to paraphrase Helen Reddy:


I am KENAN; hear me roar!

Scott

And now the letter:

Dear Mr. Fetzer:

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I am a new resident of Raleigh, having moved here from Stone Mountain, GA after a half year in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Yesterday morning, I left a card with a note under the front door of the Headquarters of the Republican Party on Hillsborough St., and wanted to further explain myself.

I will not be joining your party.

Two and a half years ago, I was taken off the drug Lithium, which I had been on inappropriately for 25+ years, and woke up to discover that I was a key person (inadvertent), in a very serious plot of High Treason against the United States of America – the country my North Carolina Kenan ancestors and relatives have fought so hard to found, defend, and educate. Perhaps, you have heard of at least a few of them.

I am the only person alive who has had the balls to tell the truth about the pernicious actions of rogue elements in the Republican Party – but not confined to only your Party. These people include most of the Bush family (especially Daddy), Dick Cheney, Newt Gingrich, most of the staff of Fox News, much of the CIA, the Mexican PRI Party and its mafia allies, and even the Pope.

A key ally of mine is Thomas S. Kenan III, trustee of UNC Chapel Hill as well as many of the Kenan enterprises and Charitable Trusts, bolstered from the money his branch of the family inherited from Henry Flagler.

I have been abused most severely by members of your party: five attempts to commit me to a mental hospital in Georgia in a two month period, a poisoning by the top lawyer from Wal-Mart Corporation, several attempts to kill me by mafia associates in Puerto Vallarta, extreme corruption of all my electronic devices including my computers, phones, GPS, etc.

I DO NOT blame all Republicans – most believe themselves to be very decent people, and at times, I have even counted myself among them. They are as duped by the top actors as much as are their victims. I’m sure you are a man of integrity, and I hope that you and I can meet privately as soon as your office’s winter holiday is over next week.

We need to be sure that the legitimate interests of ALL of North Carolina’s citizens are properly represented when your party takes over shortly. You can be sure that I will be on your Party like "white on rice," and that I will use every legal means to keep Republicans from further damaging the future of this great State, which my forebears where so proud to help found.

More info about me:

www.scottkenan.com
www.walkingonglass.net
scottkenan.blogspot.com

Please use this address when contacting me. Republican Black Ops people have had all the rest of my email addresses tied up and blocked for months now: scottdkenan@gmail.com .

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you as WE THE PEOPLE transform the Republican Party into the Grand Old Party it once was!

Scott David Kenan

No comments: