Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nailing them

Once again, I have sent something via email that angers Republicans: A letter to GA Congressman John Lewis detailing how the man who has been spearheading my demise or commitment to a mental hospital, Tom Houck ( www.tomhouck.com ), is in fact the same man who set Dr. Martin Luther King up to be assassinated by J. Edgar Hoover's people.

I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis that I would avenge Dr. King's, her husband's and her brother-in-law's deaths one day, and I have done so. The Republican Party will fall today -- even if it takes more time.

My mother will hang from the gallows as Dick Cheney's boss and the top Nazi in the USA. (She reports to the Pope.)

Dick Cheney's heart just might stop cold today. . . .

All best to all of good will!!! (even the deluded)

Scott David Kenan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Scott - face it. You're a kook. Not certified like Sarah Jane Moore or John Hinckley, but nevertheless a kook.

Live would be more comfortable for you were you to succumb to a bit of Librium or Nardil.

The sad thing is that you will likely not notice a comment, attribute it to a Republican plot, or worse, take it as validation that someone cares.

Scott Kenan said...

I agree, but method may yet emerge from my madness.

Thanks for caring. Eventually, perhaps, you will let me know who you are -- if you care to.

Scott