Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The House was not MEANT to Stand

Regarding the recent shooting in Arizona:

Yesterday, I made sure that by speaking with a few people (or their voicemails) by phone, I got this info out to whomever is tapping my phone. I m able to hear the tones of the recorder and have found the sound reassuring -- whether that is warrented or not.

Benjamin and Adrianna Shields, who live in Conchas Chinas, Jalisco, Mexico -- right behind the police substation on the highway to Mismaloya -- had, as previously reported here, near-kidnapped me and said I would have to sell marijuana for them while they kept full use of my car. (I got out of that.) What I had failed to report, and has become important, is that Ben on three occassions became hepped up on methamphetamine and marijuana, and bragged that he owned the top 20 "Hate Obama" websites, including ObamaHaters.com and IHateObama.com.

He claimed that the Bible says that when "niggar" becomes President, it is the end of the world, and it was his Christian duty to incite a Race War. On at least four occassions while in this state, he spoke with my mother on the phone -- often for at least half an hour. She gave him instructions, and while it was ostensibly to have me "get on my meds," he spent 95% of the time listening to instructions she was giving him. He took her VERY seriously.

Monday (please know that the library here is closed Sundays, and then was closed Monday and Tuesday due to the record 5.1 inches of snow.) I tracked down the station manager of the local Fox affiliate, but discovered that I was confused about the nature of his station's programming, and he made one other thing clear to me as well: Rupert Murdock is only in it for the money. He is not political. He's been selling hate and allowing his networks to be a tool of the Republican Party because it has been profitable.

Now that the polarity of the Human Universe has reversed, his networks will follow suit to remain profitable, and my mother's people will be without their communications giant. This, I only know from intuition.

And speaking of tools of the Republicans, you might think WalMart, whose top "Attack-Dog" lawyer (her description), Amy Fortenberry, who poisoned me last May was a Republican operative. Not so.

The last week, I have gotten much disturbing news of the Clintons, with accusations that it was Bill who let WalMart (Arkansas) become what it is and China get our manufacturing. The Republicans did that impeachment thing to distract people from seeing the truth that he was a pawn of the Republicans. Think: Defense of Marriage Act, Don't Ask Don't Tell. Bill Clinton. No wonder Jimmy Carter detests him.

BTW: The WalMart front end manager of the store near Market and College here in Wilmington told me he is not political, but decided to strongly support Walmart's PAC. Much of what he did weas support their campaign for the Health Care Act. He said their intent is to drop the coverage of the vast majority of their employees (which he labeled "low level" or "low class" and "fairly uneducated and ignorant") and let the taxpayers pick up the tab.

He said this would shoot their profits through the roof and then they would get control of nearly all corporate farming and food production in the US (but allowed that Harris Teeter Stores and maybe a couple others would still be able to aford some of it). All this while also acknoweging he considers it traitorous and God-hating.

This is the disconnect of my mother's people's operatives.

And now, the Clinton "middle ground" people are taking over Obama's administration. The poor man is still naive. Whites apparently have been too bigotted to tell him the whole truth and let him in on how our government REALLY is run.

These Obama advisors I know personally and have kept in my email loop, but for traitorous reason, they do not pass any info on: Tom Houck http://www.tomhouck.com/ , and the architecht of Obama's presdential campaign, whom I met in Puerto Vallarta at the writers' group.

Last night, I white-lied my way up I-40 bumming gas. I'm still living in my "mobile home," and having gotten a cold, needed extra cash to buy some meds. At my final stop, synchronicities kicked in. The gentleman I decided would be my last try pulled up opposite me, turned out to be a personal friend of Senator Dick Lugar -- the only one in the Senate or House i feel truly is my ally -- and gave me generous cash. I refused more than $10.00, as I don't like to be a burden on anyone.

This was in Duplin County, whose seat is Kenansville, and where Liberty Hall, the ancestoral home of the Kenans (Thomas S. Kenan III's branch) is located.

and then last night, i dreamt I was in a huge house thta collapsed around me, but did not injure me. I preserved its heritage as it fell to earth. Tennessee Williams' play that I helped mount in Chicago, A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND, had come to fruition.

And so it is.

My favorite Presidents and hopefulls (during my lifetime): Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Cynthia McKinney (my former congresswoman who ran on the Green Party ticket in 2008). President Obama needs to prove himself still, and WE THE PEOPLE need to hold his feet to the fire. He's a good man, but a serious tad naive.

Scott

No comments: