Saturday, January 29, 2011

Adversaries: One worthy, one not



Who knew that I would wake up early this morning wanting to raise a toast to an old friend -- the very man who grew apart from me by refusing to change in a world wracked by change. (This image is a Photoshopped one of Georgia's governor, NOT my friend.)

For one thing, amoung my apparent adversaries, Daniel alone has re-entered communications with me. For another, he has called me on the carpet and demanded that I correct some false charges I have made against him. THIS is what I respect -- a worthy adversary.
And I will make those corrections as soon as it is practical. He and I will have to sort a few things, but they are sure to include my allegations that he had gotten seriously involved in drug trafficking. He did not.
But I do have evidence against two Georgia politicians.

Another friend informed me that Christal Presley has apparently perjured herself, and because I mentioned her name in emails that I did not send to her, has had felony charges brought against me in Georgia. Yes, that is the State of Georgia today: Near absolute Fascism.

In a nutshell, Christal filed anti-stalking papers against me last spring, claiming she thought I was going to find and physically harm her. She knew better than that, and she also knew better than the claims she made about my mental condition: That I had claimed to be Jesus Christ and, well, I have the original paper in my car but am too lazy to go digging for it now to fill in her other unfounded, nut-case allegations.

I was given the opportunity to go to a hearing on the matter, but originally thought I would be in Mexico by then, and would have to miss it. But I was delayed, and being so busy, simply forgot to go to protest. I knew she would get it automatically if I didn't show, but it did not matter since it states clearly that it applies only to my behaviors in the State of Georgia.

One unusual thing was that the judge (or a clerk) had pencilled in on the otherwise standardized form that I was not allowed to mention Christal's name in emails. Again, it applied to my behavior in Georgia, but this incensed me because if I wanted to communicate with a lawyer via email about the problems I was having with Christal -- and I was physically in Georgia -- I would be committing a FELONY. Talk about your freedom of speach and right to fair representation being violated!

In any case, although I have not been in Georgia since late May, 2010, I have sent no emails mentioning her name in violation of that order, which I consider unconstitutional. Still, somehow she discovered that I DID mention her name to others while I was in Mexico and/or North Carolina, and she went to the judge (presumably not telling the whole truth of where I sent emails from), and a FELONY WARRANT FOR MY ARREST WHICH HAS NO EXPIRATION has been issued.

RandyMan was kind enough to inform me of this, saving me a serious headache if I went to Georgia to get the rest of my goods. He also wrote that Christal tried to get me extradited from NC, but the Fulton County judge turned her down. At least someone has some sense.

I'll get this straightened out ASAP, and perhaps will finally get Christal arrested for at least these crimes.

No comments: