Thursday, January 13, 2011

Casting out Albatrosses (less-loaded term than "devils")

Yesterday, with my mother's aggreement, I formally and irrevocably divorced my parents as part of my family. I suppose this is about the same thing as jews saying kaddish (sp?) over a living family member.

But after a 24-minute discussion -- entirely civil -- my mother refused to take responsibility for yer own actions and the promises that she forever renegs on, but worse, refuses to acknowlege that I, a 59 year old adult male who has been twice recently psychologically evaluated and found to be free of delusions and in no need of immediate counselling, care, or medication, am responsible for myself and she has no right to try to control me either directly, or through a network of my immediate family or other associates of hers who have hounded me since the day in 1978 when she realized she could not cure me of homosexuality.

I fully understand that she has issues with men -- especially those of us who enjoy sexual expression. At the age of six, my mother was forced by her 'retarded" unwashed and uncircumcized uncle to repeatedly give him blow jobs. and then when she went to the Catholic Church (whose authority, she tells me, she has never doubted a day in her life), the priest told her it was all her fault -- she had seduced him!

So I am empathetic, but I cannot have people in my life who having fallen vicits to evil, embrace it as their remedy. In traditional terms, I believe this is the same thing as "selling your soul to the devil." (Disclaimer: I don't actually believe in the devil.)

So today, I will approach my sibblings to find out where they stand. My brother Mike had, for most of his life, pretended to stand for freedom, justice, respect for the earth. But very recently, and in full knowlege that Amy Fortenberry, attack-dog lawyer for WalMart, had literally poisoned me -- and having claimed to have hated WalMart for destroying small-town America, and feeling so out-of-place working for Sun Oil Co.-cum-Sunoco, Inc., which he claimed was riddled with greedy, ignorant Republicans -- he decided that although he could not afford to send me the $18.50 fee it would have cost to clean and dress the open wound that is still on the bottom of my right foot, he said (through my sister Jane), that he would pay for a pair of jeans for me -- but ONLY if bought at WalMart!!!

*WalMart does not have jeans long enough for my 39" inseam legs --and he knows this. He apparently wanted me to walk around in jeans too short.

Well, today, my sibblings will need to give me some assistance to move into one of the apartments I have applied for. If not, we will divorce permanently too. I slept so well last night and acually woke up warm in my car, knowing I had thrown off a major albetross and contacted a couple of people who might well purchase part of the rights to one of my books -- in case NO immediate family helps me at all.

I have no idea where my seed money will come from. I really only need about $2,500.00 -- that much because due to the Republicans having screwed my credit report, I will be reuired to pay a double deposit.

But should the reader find any money in his or her pockets or bank accounts that is asking to be sent my way, it can be sent to me through PayPal on my book's website: http://www.walkingonglass.net/ .

Also, I apologize that the book's site is so out of date. I was unable to contact my web designer to correct some things, but now that life is settling back down, hope to do so soon. FYI: Mr. Alfredo Cornelio blah-blah-blah is the Mexican who tricked me out of all my assets the first month I was in Mexico. He is wanted by Mexican autorities on a number of counts. Bottom line: I BLAME MYSELF FOR LETTING HIM TRICK ME. And I thank him for teaching me a lesson I will never forget.

You will get an electronic copy of my book, but please remember that although I have been blocked to this account, it is re-opening to me today, and I can transfer those funds to my new account here in Wilmington with FSNB, "Armed Services Banking."

Muchos gracias!
Scott

No comments: