Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Day in the Life



It's been a busy day today, starting with learning that Saudi Arabia (I get more hits from there than all other non-US countries combined the last few months), had blocked their residents from accessing my blog. (But at about 6:00 PM EDT -- two hours ago -- they seemed to have unblocked me and I've gotten 34 hits from there so far.)

In other news of today's events:

1. I awoke to discover my car had been 'disappeared' from the street in front of my house. Called Mom to discover she's been talking to Ally Bank (complicated, but they prevented me from making payments and then got a repossession order), and turns out she gave them my address after hearing details of the content of this blog. The Repo-Man dropped off my personal belongings this evening and said in NC they have 10 days to see the error of their ways and return the car -- possibly paid off!

2. The nice-looking couple who occupy the other half of this shotgun-duplex are running a (DELETED AS I AM NOT SURE I CAN TRUST THE NEIGHBORS WHO MADE THE ALLEGATION) (according to neighbors). All I know for sure is that while she is nice but shy, he has been getting ruder and ruder to me and others (he reads my blog???). I have accepted UPS-delivered packages for them from chemical companies and he goes out nightly delivering a single, small-ish package in the neighborhood, walking around the corner (left) at Dock Street, and then back a few minutes later -- package-free.

3. This begs the question of exactly why the corrupt Sheriff's Deputy tricked me while I was in jail into signing a release from my landlord, Kenneth Jernigan, so that he could evict me immediately the day after I was released if I did not have a CERTIFIED check the NEXT day for back rent -- an absolute impossibility, masquerading as a favor. AND the Deputy awoke me from a nap and told drowsy me that he had mail for me that I would get as soon as I signed the release for it he held in his hand. I signed, and then after he left but had not yet entered his bunker, I woke up enough to remember it was a half-page of text, which meant it was something else!!! I used intimidating language to force him back, read what it ACTUALLY was, and then scribbled out all over my signature -- adding a note that I did NOT agree to it. HA! Since Jernigan has a double deposit from me, I'm sure that if I kill him with kindness, something can be worked out about this month's rent. (I documented this incident in the jail on an official complaint form and have a copy of what I wrote, which includes the Deputy's name. I also told several of the 'good' deputies, who later told me -- when I was back in court to file appeal -- that they have loved reading this blog since I got out.)

4. Having consulted several "good" friends of one of my current house guests, the alleged PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG, I've discovered that everyone considers him bat-shit crazy -- and a Mo-Fo to boot! They suggest commitment for observation. He's not taking the 1500mg./day of Lithium prescribed by Dr. Hueholt at North Carolina Solutions, and he's not kept a single one of our agreements -- then, lied about them, rather than be honest, and, if he changed his mind, renegotiate. Additionally, he's taken to claiming he works for the government in secret intelligence work, and he's come so close to physical violence toward both Cindy Beattie and me the last 10 days that several times I've grabbed all the kitchen knives to hide them -- and literally hid them three of those times for at least half a day. Last night, he got calmer, but said he is going to take his "side arm" out of "the safe" (where?) tomorrow, and do some target practice. He refuses to say where he got the gun or what license or authority he has to use it, except that it was from his "government work." NC Solutions can't even confirm he uses them, but told me very clearly how to get him committed for observation. I told Cindy thatI intend to do that tomorrow, and her mood has improved CONSIDERABLY!!! (Ditto her two semi-estranged sons that PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG has threatened and/or head-butted and tells Cindy to just abandon -- and her family and friends who won't talk to her since she went back with PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG, I'm sure.) I love this commitment joke The Universe is playing on me! Stay tuned to see what happens. . . .

5. My Facebook page was hacked this afternoon, allegedly by John Wronoski, owner of Lame Duck Books in Cambridge, MA. I figure HE was hacked, and since I KNOW John, I emailed him, regular email, to warn him.

6. Best news? Since I got to cancel my car insurance, I'll sooner be able to pay my website designer for work in preparation for a major surprise that I'll announce in a few days. Yippee!!! (No, really -- a GOOD surprise.)

So to relax instead of writing a long blog post this evening, I'll post in links to the top three of my blog posts by number of hits over the last 30 days:

#1. Fun graphic and killer title!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html .


#2. Killer Title and suggestive looks in photo (Ronnie wasn't possessive)!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html .

#3. Fernando's disappeared, the richest man in Mexico who is a top narco-trafficker and former PRI Party President -- as well as owner of Tel-Cel, the biggest Mexican cellular company, recently bought THE NEW YORK TIMES!!! (This seems so unbelievable to me, so maybe you should research it and report to me any errors, SO: I guess THE NEW YORK TIMES won't be going after any drug traffickers. LOL!!!) PS: Those phone numbers for my family are real, although I lied back then that they'd agreed to speak to press. You could always TRY them, however. . . . http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/sending-out-hurried-press-release-nazis.html .

#4. (BONUS): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/04/letter-to-don-weise-king-of-my.html

Enjoy!!!
Scott

No comments: