Friday, May 20, 2011

Message Sent to Timothy Real Estate Group, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico


Listing for Casa Vista Los Arcos click HERE.

I have a long standing contract with Buster Hymen to buy this property. If you try to sell it, I'll sue the shit out of you. I'm already about to put Buster in jail for either narco-trafficking or racketeering -- whichever is easier. Ask Taniel at Timothy Real Estate Group -- and what he knows about Fernando Merino and his super tall friend who used to work for Tennessee Williams. See http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

My story went global-viral today after CNN published a brief version -- including Buster's narco-trafficking connections with US Republican Party and PRI Party Mexico.

Any questions, call me USA: 910-XXX-XXXX cell.

All best. Don't YOU go to jail too.

Scott David Kenan

No comments: