Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Evidence Against Benjamin R. David, District Attorney, Wilmington, NC


The bungalow across the street from me at 112 South 8th Street sold a month ago for only fifty-some thousand dollars, despite its double lot and completely renovated interior with stone kitchen counters, deck, etc. This was AT MOST one third its current market value even at highly distressed prices. The sale was handled in record time (2 days), by listing agent Christina Erichsen of Intracoastal Realty Corporation, and while there was a constant parade of lookers, some of whom told me they were going to bid higher than the asking price, a contract was almost immediately accepted from New England Builders.

1. According to Linked-In database online, New England Builders is owned by Marc Erichsen of Wilmington, NC.
2. According to workmen at the house, Marc owns many rental properties in the neighborhood, which he always buys at fire-sale prices.
3. I do not know if Marc and Christina Erichsen are related.
4. According to Linked-In database, Marc Erichsen IS related to Benjamin R. David, District Attorney.
5. Is something fishy here??? Does Marc get heads-ups from the D.A. of people in financial (or LEGAL -- real or trumped up) trouble, and then Christina handles quick sales of properties at fire sales -- denying those who would bid higher the opportunity to do so???


NOTE TO PUERTO VALLARTA READERS: "Capt." Doug Danielson just deleted Kathleen Harris's (I think it was hers) call for members' blog addresses right after I sent a link to THIS blog, because in it, I had reported while I lived in PV, that Doug pilots yachts from Mexico to the US that have drugs hidden in them. He's been pissed at me since, but has NOT charged me with libel!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are ON to something in kikey Wilmington...

Scott Kenan said...

@Beverly: In my opinion, Ben David is one of the most corrupt public officials in the USA, HOWEVER, to my knowledge he is not an ugly anti-Semite like YOU!!! And frankly, he and I are both members of First Presbyterian Church here in Wilmington -- where ALL are welcome. While I have not seen him with his family since Palm Sunday (they usually worship at early service in the Chapel -- as do I normally), I hope I will see him with his handsome family again soon. That said, he should expect to be indicted on racketeering charges (as well as other charges) soon.

Unknown said...

Yeah dude, thats my mother who bought the house, and my brother Marc is general contractor, his wife Christina is a real estate agent so they tend to find good prices on properties. My father is named David and my brother is named Benjamin, but I don't know who the hell Benjamin David is, other than the fact he is no relation of mine. You want to read about conspiracies theres plenty of good ones on the internet, leave my family out of it.

Unknown said...

Get em dolpho..the guy is a creep anyway

Scott Kenan said...

Hey dolphwong, I was there while the house was being renovated and then put on the market. I know two people who bid HIGHER MONEY than the winning bid, and were SHOCKED that they lost. Our research proved that the winning buyer got the low-ball price due to favors to those who support narco-trafficking.

Same thing happened earlier in Stone Mountain, GA when the TOP Colombian narco-trafficker was able to buy an old house far lower than others bid. See elsewhere in this blog.

Anyone in the Wilmington, NC area who does NOT know who District Attorney Benjamin David is has to be in a NARCO-COMA or similar.

Scott

Unknown said...

My mother lives in that house. There was a drive by shooting across the street a few weeks ago. If my family were into all this back room dealing, you would think we could afford to put my mom in a better neighborhood.

Scott Kenan said...

Hey Dolph -- thanks for writing back!!! And sorry to hear of your Mom's plight. Perhaps whoever put her there is not her friend. It is a fate only MY OWN mother deserves -- my Mom being the top actual Nazi in the USA.

To see more, check my blog post today -- I'll be coming after elected officials in Wilmington soon: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/02/my-letter-to-american-civil-liberties.html .

Scott