Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Regarding Denison University, Sen. Richard Lugar, and Whale's Tale (Cape May)



Meanwhile, the only clean Republican in the Senate is expected to be stopped (by the Tea Party) in the primaries in Indiana, so for the first time in memory, the Democratic Party is going to have a real candidate for his seat. Smart thinking, Dems, but even though I disagree with many of Sen. Richard Lugar's votes, I salute him and thank him for a job well done!!!
Scott Kenan

Senator Lugar never was part of the Republican Party’s conspiracies with Drug Mafia, including my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan who hails from Indiana!

Hilary Russell (Denison ’73) and Charles Octavius Pritchard (Denison ’72), who now own Whale’s Tale in which I was a partner 1974-1978, in Cape May, NJ (leveraged to the Mob by original Irish Mafia backer, William Earl Johnson, Jr., by selling us hot merchandise from “Back-Door Dan” – including Koala Bear dolls, which he called “Coolie Dolls”, and then apparently scaring them into cooperating with the Mafia to force me out in 1978, with my mother’s help, RAILED against Sen. Lugar when I last saw them, claiming he had somehow caused their son Collin to NOT be accepted as a student at Denison despite the fact of both his parents were alumni, as well as many of Chuck’s family having gone there, including his brother Henderson (Hendy) and many from his mother’s people who were connected through their service as Baptist ministers and missionaries. Also, Collin’s brother, Travis Pritchard, was a Denison student, and graduated 10 or so years ago.

Well, I don’t know what to make of all this (for certain), but Chuck and Hilary absolutely REFUSE to have contact with me since I outed their partner, my mother, as the top Nazi in the US on my blog, and being made an Honorary Jew by the Reiner Family in Hollywood. LOL!!!

Living well is the best revenge, and I’m doing it in a state of absolute poverty at the moment. Within a week, I expect my Tennessee Williams memoir: www.walkingonglass.net to be published electronically in many formats.  

I’ve check-mated my Republican Party and Drug Mafia adversaries, so expect no further attempts on my life, my freedom, or my computer’s ability to finish this project of getting published very quickly. Announcement on that to follow ASAP!!!

Touché! And I wish Sen. Lugar the best of luck, although I do align myself generally with the Democratic Party.

Congressman John Boehner (like me, born in Cincinnati) can EAT MY SHORTS!!! 

Scott D. Kenan ‘73
.

No comments: