Saturday, May 21, 2011

From BIG SWEETIE: "Your Wish Is My Command!!!"

 Flagler Museum Entrance Salon (CLICK IT TO ENLARGE)

(. . . or should I have said "codicil"???)

>>> Heads up to Kenneth Jernigan and local Law Enforcement: the tenants in Apartment B here, seeming quite intent and serious, just moved a bunch of boxed goods out of their apartment. At first I thought they were fleeing and taking their most important possessions, but now, I’m guessing, they are moving the crack lab elsewhere – just a guess, mind you. They were vacuuming recently MOST FURIOUSLY!!!

Also, I’ll be out of town later in the day with a bunch of friends to celebrate the fools who got “raptured,” so this would be a perfect time to enter my apartment and play subtle or not subtle games with my belongings, back-door locks, or whatever AGAIN. You seemed to delight that you never change the locks between tenants (something that would be illegal in MOST states), and PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG and Cindy Beatty had duplicated the key as well.

Now, if we could just stop the guy in the green house across the street from HIS activities – the one with the Hand Painted Houses logo on his white pick-up truck. The whole neighborhood is scared of him – if ya know what I mean!!!

WHY ARE THERE NO EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR THE BLACK PRESS IN WILMINGTON, NC??? I DID FIND A SALES CONTACT FOR NATIONAL BLACK PRESS. I HOPE THEY SPREAD THE WORD!!! (UPDATE: That address "failed permanently," at least to my Gmail account email. LOL!!)

Scott
Hi Rebekka,

Glad you got everything.

Gmail is actually quite vile, so no surprise that you’ve had difficulties with your account. I have found that everything Google is corrupt, although they are no longer messing with me or it would prove my point. My Gmail gets totally screwed and previous Gmail-based account, scott@scottkenan.com , is the account that John Blades, executive director of the Flagler Museum, Palm Beach, the incredible, now, teaching museum in the building which was the house Henry built as a wedding present for Mary Lily – then considered the most grand house in the world – and the greatest gift ever given for romantic love. The Taj Mahal is a larger, more beautiful building – but it was always virtually empty. Flagler filled Whitehall with many of the world’s greatest art treasures. http://www.flaglermuseum.us/ . I’ll paste in a photo you could add to your blog story on Mary Lily if you’d like.

The Flagler Museum pretends it is mostly Jean Flagler Matthews’ project, but she got only a pittance compared to the Kenans from Flagler. I believe Jean Matthews had much to do also with the founding of Los Mangos Library in Puerto Vallarta, and there is a portrait of her hanging there as “Jean Matthews.” The local writing group that is headed by Don Gallery (an alcoholic has-been who once knew Elizabeth Taylor and lives on that legend), Capt. Doug Danielson (who did NOT like my suggestion that drugs are hidden in the yachts he pilots to the US), and Uber-Faggot Trevor-the-pinched-ass (who is a retired BBC censor and loved to try to embarrass me when they had to charge $5 cover at the so-called “Friendship Club”).

But now they have moved to Los Mangos Library – and have joined the Standard Oil Trust Family like Tennessee Williams, me, and the entire Kenan Family!!!

Also, when George W. Bush famously used “internets” in the plural, he was not being stupid as everyone ridiculed him to be. The Republican Black Operation, funded by the Gingrich-set-up Stone Mountain Drug Ring and the Pentagon Publishing/Patrick Stansbury controlled US Air Force planes drug running through Maxwell AFB and others, had in fact set up more than one parallel internet, and depending on an individual’s situation, they were allowed access to various blocks of either one. In the early days of discovery – before I moved to Mexico – I must have run into three dozen active-duty and recently retired Marines who SWORE to me they had been ordered to guard US Air Force planes as they were loaded with illegal drugs in foreign countries. And my cousin George Meyer has been duped into believing Susan Grant (first woman to graduate US Air Force Academy, first woman to Captain 747s for United Airlines, inventor of genre Sci-fi Romance http://www.susangrant.com/meet.htm ) loves him.

Actually, she just plays the role as it was part of the deal she got including helping “Christianize” the Air Force Academy. Don’t know if she ever actually ran drugs, but any family member who looks at our pictures for the Meyer reunion two summers ago will see she posed with George like on covers of romance novels. She was fully aware of how dangerous I was to all of it then, and when no one was looking at the reunion, she was a TOTAL CUNT (pardon my English) to me. LOL!!!

That is how Alyson Books had my Tennessee Williams memoir listed as soon-to-be-published for two months after they cancelled the contract, although if I, my family, or anyone I had for several years ever emailed went to the exact same web URL, it was removed after one week!!! But their system was flawed. If I used their “search this site” function, WALKING ON GLASS’s Alyson description page would come right up – even for me!!!

>>> Please make a small donation to help me get back on my financial feet by clicking my book's website: www.walkingonglass.net . As a former Catholic Altar Boy, I'll not only send you a copy of the book in Word Doc format, but a PLENARY INDULGENCE as well!!!

It is my belief that W was an unreliable player. Mostly, he always remained his father’s and Cheney’s puppet (as Reagan had been – and if you study Reagan’s speeches closely, you will find much evidence he was trying to tell the world he was trapped. I met W (Sun. 5/22/11: Can't believe I missed this until now: I met Ronald Reagan -- NOT W) at a White House reception with Tennessee Williams and he was MOST disarming, unlike his cock-sucking wife who even used to give Pope John Paul II blow jobs – look at the suggestive looks on the faces here. Ronnie was NOT possessive! http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html  ). W absolutely CHAFED at the role of puppet under the others, but he had been a boozing D student at the evil Yale University, and puppet was the best role they would ever trust him with. He’s actually worse than pathetic – and not just because he looks like Alfred E Newman of MAD MAGAZINE’S (popular smartassy kids magazine in the US when I was growing up in the 50s and 60s).

I’m sending this off to my family as well – and then will probably post at least parts of  it. I’ll probably have to post this first on my Google-based BlogSpot blog (less corrupted than Gmail), so that it will be too late to mess with the email as I send it out. I always like to copy my adversaries as I HATE to talk behind anyone’s back – and NO ONE has attempted to sue me for libel – just accuse me of libelous activity. LOL!!!

Susan Grant’s email address is unobtainable to me via Google on ‘my version’ of the internets this morning. I found it earlier this week with no problem, but didn’t use it then, unless I’m remembering incorrectly.

Also: last night some anti-Semite left an ugly comment on a week or so old post about the local District Attorney, Ben David. I don’t know why so many think he’s a Jew (OK, it’s his name), but I corrected things and blasted the bigot, rather than Ben.

***** SPECIAL NOTE*****
Post-Human Consciousness 
= Artist 
  = "Son(s) of Man" (Biblical. NOT meant to be gender-specific)  

Kisses!!!
Scott

From: @gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 5:24 AM
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: Re: Yikes!

Hi Scott,

Thank you so much! I got it no problem, I just use my university email for PayPal, because PayPal for some strange reason didn't like my other account and kept saying that I had an account (which I couldn't get a password for, and had never signed up for) with the email address, so yeah, that's why I use this one.

I'm really excited to read the book as well, although it's gonna have to wait until this stupid project is done (due on Monday, still 30,000 characters to go! Scary...

Hope you're good! Thanks for helping me out yesterday :)

Take care,
Becky
On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 03:45, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@gmail.com> wrote:
I sent your ms copy to the address used on PayPal for payment. Hope that’s OK!

Let me know if there’s a problem.

Scott

There, now: I feel like I've been RAPTURIZED, how about YOU???  
  
PLENARY INDULGENCES SOLD HERE (CLICK IT): WWW.WALKINGONGLASS.NET !!!
.

No comments: