Tuesday, May 3, 2011

US Troops: Did Republicans have them PROTECT the opium poppies???


I seriously doubt this comment will be approved -- even on Huffington Post, which often disallows my comments. So here it is as I posted it a few minutes ago:


0 minute ago (7:26 AM)
This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.

Leaving Afghanista­n now will harm the Bush/Chene­y war-busine­ss profiteers­, HOWEVER, it will help the Bush-Chene­y/CIA/ Drug Mafia's opium derivative­s profiteers­. We need to find the way for someone other than Republican­s to profit from the sale of narcotics -- and leave Afghanista­n to the Afghans. The Taliban had actually STOPPED the opium poppy from growing -- which is why Republican­s had to get rid of them and NOT find or destroy their strategic partner, Osama bin Laden. I do NOT recommend reinstatem­ent of Taliban, but rather a serious investigat­ion of Daddy Bush's CIA's overtaking of narco-traf­ficking first with Afghanista­n, then later the Americas.
Here is reference to the Huffington Post article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/02/bin-laden-reactions_n_856320.html .

ADDED LATER: Don't forget: bin Laden was from a wealthy Saudi family. The Saudi Royal Family co-owns the Carlisle Group with the Bush family. The Carlsisle Group controls many of the heavy armaments manufacturing companies. The pilots form 9/11 were Saudis.

America, please: WAKE UP!!!

ADDED 11:05 AM: Thanks to all the Jews who are starting to greet me from around the world -- especially those in Atlanta, my previous home. 

To 'The Chosen People' and the people who choose God (Allah, Mind, Buddha, etc.), we CAN change the world! Get the word of truth out. Send links to my blog if you know people who might be interested in my story, but I am unimportant. TRUTH RULES NOW!!!

Wilmington people: see updates at the bottom of my Letter to a Minister Post to see what the handlers who snuck into my house have been up to.

No comments: