Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Word Up!!!


This morning, there are TWICE as many people from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and India (combined) reading this blog than there are from the United States -- and none of the numbers are shabby.

The first donation I got from family via my Tennessee Williams memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, did not yet hit my  bank, but will tomorrow. Bumming smokes for another day is no problem -- and there is more money coming in soon, but not yet enough to pay the rent. If anyone can help, please make a small donation CLICK >>> Donate (please)!, and I will send a copy of the book in Word Doc format as a "Thank you!"

No politics today. The Republicans are too busy cannibalizing themselves to read what I have to say anyway, so enjoy the following video. Truly, it is amazing. Reminds me of my cat Miss Stella Lo-Rider, who was detained in Puerto Vallarta by the Drug Mafia, but I'm sure is doing fine:

No comments: