Wednesday, June 22, 2011

From Lee Gosney!!!

Lee Gosney isn't quite ready for his comeuppance!!!

Hi Lee,

Thank you for clarifying some Pentagon Publishing email addresses.

You knew my computer was blown out last night by Patrick Stansbury who hacks computers from his Pentagon Publishing office, so that I am unable to even get it to run in Safe Mode now. You thought I'd not be able to respond in a timely manner.

I have nothing else to write now, but will get with my attorneys and other allies about this. The lies in here are transparent, so I need not now address them. Anyone data-mining my blog will find the facts -- which can be confirmed elsewhere.

Thank you for being so smart -- ALL OF YOU!!!
Scott

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Lee Gosney wrote:

You know what is so funny. Scott has his facts mixed up but he is closer than he thinks. Remember when I left CCI and worked as a drug counselor for high risk male youth in Covington Ga? One of the happiest times of my life, I actually was a house parent, I took the kids to school, made their lunches, took them bowling, helped them get jobs and become productive members of society.

Speaking of gainful employment, how is the writing career going Scott? Been traveling a lot being the guest lecturer at various literary functions? Has Oprah made you Book of the Month yet? Let me know when you come to DeKalb County Ga, I have some friends who really want to meet you and hook up. (What does Lee mean by "hook up"? Is this a legal threat???)

As far a Wilmington, damn right skippy, there was a conference of drug counselors there few years back, I was the keynote speaker on “How to Stop Family Enabling” Something Scott’s family and loved ones should check out, I would be glad to talk to them. (Lee talks to my family already -- as reported elsewhere on this blog)

Made a lot of friends at that conference from all over the country, many that I still talk to today,. You know I might even still have the commemorative T Shirt they gave me, they also paid my airfare, and comped my room and expenses, another great memory in my life. (How nice for you!!! Sheez. Can ya mail me that T-shirt so I can sniff it???)

Scott you are what is called a delusional paranoid, everyone is against you and everyone else is wrong. Scott please get help, before those voices you hear become too much to handle and you hurt yourself or some innocent bystander. (Please present your mental health diagnostic credentials, Lee. Several doctors with actual licenses here have different oppinions than yours. ALSO: Why be so defensive -- especially without facts -- if my claims are frivelous and false. Have a nice Republican Party Adderal and a Smile instead. you have nothing to worry about, right???)

Scott may God bless and have His mercy on you… (He did. Same back at ya!!!)


*****
 
Hi Lee,

As the local D.A. Benjamin David knows, I have not been prescribed psychiatric meds in well over two years, and as far as we've been able to tell, that GA indictment by Christal Presley was based on her FALSE STATEMENTS and appears to have been quashed and seems to have disappeared entirely from the records in GA.

You should catch up on reality as it ACTUALLY IS before responding to intelligent people -- and STOP COVERING YOUR ACTIVITIES BY PRETEND JOBS AND ACTIVITIES THAT SEEM TO DO THE OPPOSITE.

HONESTY COUNTS!!! (Didn't someone say this -- Jesus, perhaps)

On a different subject: I was quite surprised to find out how well known you are here in Wilmington, NC!!!

Cheers,

Scott

>>> am on library computer so in hurry and cann't do this justice.
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:16 AM, L. Gosney wrote:

Off your meds again Scott? Did you ever take care of that warrant in DeKalb County Ga, for stalking some lady? Dude, please turn yourself in and let people who love you take care of you.

If anyone has contact with Scott, please inform the authorities. Failing to do so could result in your prosecution of aiding and abiding a fugitive once Scott is apprehended.

Scott has been designated as a person who is a danger to others by DeKalb County Georgia Superior Court. Personally, I think from his previous delusional “blogs” that he is more of a danger to himself.

Please, please if you love Scott, please turn him in so that he can receive the proper medical and mental care, before he hurts himself or something bad happens to him.

Scott, may God watch over you with all His love and mercy.

lee

No comments: