Monday, June 6, 2011

Greetings from a Jimmy Carter card!!!

Hey Tony,


My original Alyson contract that they cancelled after I insisted they pay me my miniscule advance of $3,000.00 which was then 5.5 months late would have only paid me 40 cents per electronic copy sold, $1.40 for each hard-back, 75 cents for each trade paper, 40 cents for mass-market paper. Also, legendary movie producer Scott Rudin is looking at it.

I gave First Presbyterian here in Wilmington (aka First Prez, http://www.firstonthird.org/ ) 25% of rights when I first moved to town and was homeless (I have an apartment now. All my money from selling my nearly paid off two-story Georgia house was tricked out of me by Drug Mafia when I lived in Colima, then Puerto Vallarta, Mexico June- early December 2010), because their staff had not had a raise in over three years. I’m becoming quite popular. It’s a total hoot because my distant relatives who inherited all of Henry Flagler’s wealth basically funded First Prez years ago, so my name is on the chapel, one of the pipe organs, the steeple/bell tower (tallest in town!!!), and of course the ornament atop it (instead of a bloody cross, the so-called “Six-foot Kenan Cock.” It’s a wake-up call rooster, actually, but the Frozen Chosen, as the parishioners like to call themselves, think it has to do with Peter denying Jesus thrice. Bull shit. I know what my Kenan kin had in mind: SEX!!! The Kenans, even before they got all the money, were total hedonists, and mostly homosexuals – although they married their first cousins, primarily, even Will (William R. Kenan Jr.) who founded the granddaddy of the Kenan Charitable Trusts in support of university education, lived with his lifelong, devoted male secretary, Scotty, after his wife died. And Mary Lily, who married Flagler and after he died left all to her blood kin since they had no issue, hung mostly with Mr. & Mrs. Pembroke Jones who had the finest marble mansion here in Wilmington – and others around the world, including Newport. There, they threw outrageous parties for the widow, Mary Lily Kenan Flagler, described by the New York Times as “the wealthiest woman in the world”, that before the Standard Oil Trust was broken up, which the Kenans quietly owned twice as much as Flagler’s front man Rockefeller – and owned proportionally as much of each derivative company – the Charitable Trusts in aggregate (most not bearing the kenan name) still own controlling interest in 90% of US oil business as far as I know.

Anyway, back toward my point: The expression “Keeping up with the Joneses,” literally comes from the extravagant parties the Pembroke Joneses threw for Mary Lily in Newport, primarily, but also in Wilmington and other places they had homes. Pembroke’s male lover always traveled everywhere with them and they carried on like that old song from Jefferson Airplane, “Why don’t we go on as three???” So the biggest money supporting First Prez has always been from sexual libertarians, although you would not know it to look at most of the “Frozen Chosen.”

BTW: they teach that NO ONE is predestined to hell – the only church I know of other than Science of Mind and Christian Science. And after three weeks in Sunday School, I was asked to teach one week’s class. Then, and otherwise, I have been teaching Science of Mind dressed in Christian clothing – which I find fits it exactly. Bottom line, they are the same dang thing!!! Who knew??? Some of the congregation (not ones in my class!!!) have taken to addressing me as “Teacher.” LOL!!!

Recently, I learned that the Kenans trace their lineage person-by-person up the entire Stuart line in Scotland, but before that through Bernard, King of Lombardy, and his Dad, Pepin, first King of Italy, who was Charlemagne’s son (Carolingian line), so you see, when I say the book I make from my blog will be half Dan Brown, half MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL, I’m not kidding, although my bloodline stuff will be HISTORIC FACT, and since the Kenans all married first cousins (mostly), it’s no wonder we’re all crazy and I’m 6’ 11”. LOL!!!

Also, you see why I have such an attraction to Italians and Italy.

Also, tonight, I found a marker in the Episcopal churchyard placed on the burial spot of Mary Baker Eddy’s husband’s grave by her foundation’s trustees. One of the most prominent historic markers in town is of where she lived here for a while – I think her husband came from Wilmington. A little-known fact is that after college, I read ALL the Jane Roberts SETH books (in the Bible lineage of Adam to Jesus, Kenan (in some Bibles spelled Cainan, which is actually the original spelling from the Middle Ages) is 4th in line, and the grandson of Seth. As everyone knows, family secrets are not passed parent to child, but GRANDPARENT to GRANDCHILD. In the METAPHYSICAL BIBLE DICTIONARY “Kenan” is defined as the absolute extreme of material wealth which makes way for the triumph of Spirit.

I could NOT make this stuff up. It all can be found in print. But there’s more:

When my college chums and I were establishing Whale’s Tale in Cape May http://www.whalestalecapemay.com/ , we began on a $1,600.00 borrowed-dollar shoestring (I sold out in ’78 when my mother first convinced all I was NOT telling the truth about her hateful ways, but rather, was Bipolar). We all worked other jobs, and I got work with a very wealthy widow, painting her houses in both Cape May and Bryn Mawr, PA (off-season, since I lived in her PA house a couple weeks while working there). Grace Buck was the widow of J. Mahlon Buck, who had been Chairman of what was then called Smith, Kline, and French. He was descended from one of the Smith Brothers of cough drop fame, their first product. Grace gave most of her money to support the Mother Church of Christian Science in Boston, and took me on as her special student in metaphysics. She was in her late 80s, and when her maid and butler died of old age, she taught herself to take care of her houses, mostly unassisted. Her old black butler used to love to look at her little dog and tell me “He thinks he’s Rockefeller, but he don’t even have pockets!” and then laugh his ass off. Only late in our friendship did I tell Mrs. Buck anything about my distant relatives, which at that time I knew almost nothing about. We both freaked out because she was introduced to her husband by Henry Flagler’s lawyer. Years later, I looked up the chairman of Smith, Klein, and French’s used first name in the METAPHYSICAL BIBLE DICTIONARY. ‘Mahlon’ means “the sickness.”

!!!

Bye for now – let’s stay in touch. I’m gonna copy this to Ken Wilcox (who motivated me to write a book) and Joyce (who taught that class at your facility years ago on romantic love, which was where I learned that in her significantly mature years, she had had a long affair with a very high-placed Egyptian official, which is why she will always remain my favorite wild-and-crazy Vixen!!!) Hell, it might even get posted on my blog. It was a long day in which I sicced the cops on my mother, although they DID question her, she was not arrested (yet) or placed in observation for Criminal Insanity. But the fact that I in a very REAL way turned the tables on her and her allies by doing this is sending shock waves as I type through the entire Catholic/Nazi/Republican/Communist/drug-trafficking/war-profiteering/War-of-the-Sexes style of heterosexuality side of Reality, and we could use something nice as an antidote. There is a reason honest students of the Bible know that Jesus called John his “Beloved”, although, generally, straight people STILL are not ready to face the truth – and are sometimes MOST happy to kill us over it.

I see I have just been Semitic-connected – PRAISE YESHUA!!!

Cheers!
Scott

910-XXX-XXXX (doesn’t always work as my adversaries still mess with my electronics. Just a few minutes ago, I got a window saying I had to have a special password from Hewlett Packard Corp to access the internet from now on. (I am on a Lenovo machine). I’ll save this, close down, boot up, and all will be fine again. It’s all so silly!!!

No comments: