Saturday, June 4, 2011

Getting Aggressive (but NOT physically dangerous)

 >>> UPDATE 11:25 PM EDT, SAT. 6/4/11: I sent this email to nearly 100 people, but it took many tries and over an hour to get out. The copy I got back was mostly gutted. I confirmed with a few that they got gutted copies as well. Then I tried to send by "reply to all", but I could not get that to go out via my Gmail account, so did the same from my Hotmail, secondary account. It went out. Gutted? I don't know.

Hi Patrick,

This message that I sent BETHECHANGEATLANTA via their online form was too large to send through Facebook to Mr. Guinn. I have copied a teaspoon of my contacts as well (sorry, MaDONNA, I CANNOT change my blog. You http://www.madonnamcmahon.com/ snubbed me today at the Riverwalk market when you were walking with a child or two, and overheard me talking politics with an actual PATRIOT. I must therefore assume you have a problem with Patriotism. If not, please reply with believable explanation, and I will apologize to all and make amends – and change my blog).

Cynthia McKinney was my Congressperson when I lived for 25+ years in Stone Mountain. She is not only about the bravest person to serve in Congress in recent memory, but since McKinney is a variant of Kenan, might be descended from slaves owned by distant relatives of mine. (original spelling Cainan or O'Cainan -- Kenan/Cainan -- mentioned in the Bible, 1st Chronicles, as 4th in line from Adam to Jesus, were originally clerics and scholars to the land-owning Maguires in Medieval Ireland.

ADDED LATER: I tried to send this email at least ten times, but my computer is ONCE AGAIN totally hacked, so I had to shut down and re-set everything. I will have to blog this email first – then they will allow me to send it. I will add more here, as well, and to save time, some things are not meant to everyone, although if you are a loyal reader of my blog, all will make sense. Otherwise, skip down to past the triple asterisks.


CONFIRMED: Daryl Grier (mentioned in recent post, and apparently the local “Mafia’s” latest killer sent to do me in (failed, night before last) has been having sex with quite a few guys in Wilmington, none of those who admitted this are named, but Michael Moore and Charles Adams, antiques dealers on Castle Street (Mr. Adams by Daryl’s own mouth!!!) are two who has been mentioned by others. Because of Daryl’s recent harassment of straight couples who do NOT want to ever see him again, I will DEFINITELY file charges against him at my earliest convenience.


RICK STAR, aka Murdock, who played front and center guitar and lead vocals in Breakfast Club, the band in last night’s free concert on the river here in Wilmington, and who keeps coming ‘round, thinking he’s gonna get a BJ, and has asked for one multiple times, does not stand a snowball’s chance in hell after trying to set me up so I would be arrested receiving some free pot that he wanted me to go to Ogden to get from him today. His belongings are on my front porch (although he never slept here, he had hoped to and had left his bag here, which I put on the porch last night. I forced him to sleep in the locomotive’s coal bin last night – down on the river – or so he claimed). He should NOT knock on my door or try to contact me in any other way, or I will see that he suffers additional consequences, legal. His email: starmadness2007@yahoo.com . One of two phone numbers: 910-352-1375. he is a co-conspirator with Daryl Grier – and a bunch of other closet fags (no apologies!!!) here in Wilmington.


“George” who had me kicked out of David Nash’s and John Stike’s Costello’s Piano Bar back in late January (?) – blogged! – which led to David’s false accusation of me of Cyber-stalking, showed up last night at the Duck n’ Dive Bar. I confronted him with his crimes and told him he should expect an indictment, told me he was tired of my shit. I told him tiredness does not change facts. He ran off like a pussy with its tail between its legs, and I continued my conversation with a MOST delightful young lady!


FSNB, aka FORT SILLS NATIONAL BANK did NOT post the cash deposit my sister Jane made early yesterday until today -- contrary to policy and my experience in the past regarding cash deposits. ADDITIONALLY, at end of yesterday's business, they showed me $56.00 (approx.) overdrawn, which I had not done (part overdraft fees), then today, they showed Jane's deposit as recieved yesterday, and completely rearranged all the "charges" in a way that made no logical sense. THEY CHARGED BACK MY ELECTRIC BILL PAYMENT SO MY ELECTRIC WILL BE CUT OFF ASAP -- that was their whole point. Somehow, I ended up with $10.56 positive in my account. I spent it, have added them to the list of banks to be included in Racketeering charges, and will speak with Bank of America again. The manager was MOST helpful when I spoke with him when I first got to town. THEY never screwed me (or anyone else I ever talked to -- not illegally).

***

I have more evidence against the Republicans than anyone can shake a stick at, as my mother was confirmed by key Jews in ATL in 1990 as the top Nazi in the US. The Reiner family of Hollywood made me an Honorary Jew when I first blogged about this over a year ago.

Mom blackmailed my father into marrying her to hide her activities behind the Kenan surname. Kenans founded UNC on land they donated, inherited then inherited Henry Flagler's entire estate when his last wife, Mary Lily Kenan Flagler died. They also inherited control of C&S bank in ATL from Frank Hawkins, as well as his Coca Cola interests. Their educational foundations in aggregate still likely control more Coca Cola, Exxon/Mobile (and all other derivatives of Standard Oil -- Flagler controlled 2/3, Rockefeller only 1/3 -- then there was the Florida development money). They grew C&S and Kenan-founded NCNB into Bank of America. Etc.

My book www.walkingonglass.net can be bought at http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1306931212&sr=8-2 .

It contains the following corrected info that the Republicans have been trying to kill me, jail me, commit me over for years now, especially lately, as blogged about profusely here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .


.

1 comment:

CWonGoog said...

What a bunch of horse pucky about Bank of America. You clearly don't know a fact of history. BofA was founded by an Italian immigrant to San Francisco in the late 1800's and was renamed after the 1906 earthquake.

That historic misstatement, plus some of your more racist rambles proves to me that you are sham unworthy of consideration.