Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fort Sills National Bank proves it has not learned its lesson -- yet.



This begins with a Facebook conversation with "Numba Won Stunna" who has repeatedly told me I will be shocked when I find out his real identity, yet refuses to give it. I need to do some security work on this computer, and then I will format this post better.

I just had this conversation with '


MessagesActionsMark as UnreadForward...ArchiveDelete Messages...Report as Spam...Report/Block User...Move to Other

Search This Conversation.Numba Won Stunna.

YesterdayScott Kenan

Why did you unfriend me???..

YesterdayScott Kenan

I'm shocked. No, I should have known you were NOT a friend of Laura Igiri or Randall Kenan. I guess you are just another Republican Party shill.



Good luck to you.



Scott..

YesterdaySent from a PhoneNumba Won StunnaPlease honey. When you discover who and what I really am, how will those words taste? Oh, hope you had a great weekend.And never granndstand on my page again. I'd love getting to know you...

22 hours agoScott Kenan

Fuck you. I already KNEW who you are, but I love my enemies. The rude comment is for your accusation of grandstanding -- it proves you have no self respect. Randall Kenan is a fine man and would never associate with trash like you. Scott..

2 hours agoNumba Won StunnaGod bless dude, please get back on your meds ok...

35 minutes agoScott Kenan

Sorry: went to three different doctors in three months--one of them three times over one month-- to get proper eval. All three said I do not need meds or talk therapy, but I should stop trying to communicate with drug addicts and Republicans (and others) in the drug business because they don't want ot face the truth. Good luck to you. You will need it very soon! Cheers! Scott..

3 minutes agoSent from a PhoneNumba Won StunnaScott, please don't threaten me. I am going to report this, very unnerving...

a few seconds agoScott Kenan

If you feel I have threatened you, I suggest you consult a dictionary. I have not, nor have I ever threatened anyone. You might need to have your own meds adjusted or something more like that.
 
Immediately after that, 'Numba Won Stunna' unfriended me on Facebook. Previously, he had claimed to be a close personal friend of the writer I had found most inspirational, Randall Kenan, who teaches writing at UNC Chapel Hill and has been on the faculty of the Sewanee Writers' Conference for the last nine years. NWS had also claimed to be a friend of the writer Laura Argiri (whose former roommate, artist Rafael Cherry of Duham, NC, A SEWANEE ALUM, WHO CLAIMS HE CREATED CAMPAIGN POSTERS FOR JOHN EDWARDS' PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN -- sorry for the yelling -- this is just getting a little too bizarre. Clearly, my mother has not yet been arrested and she, indirectly, has caused me more difficulties here -- or her associates have done so) had pretended to be my friend since 1991. I say pretended because Rafael, too, does not like what I have said about his drug addiction which he admitted to me a week ago.
 
All this Facebook conversation happened JUST as I got off the phone, furious with FSNB (Fort Sills National Bank http://www.fsnb.com/ ) because they actually REFUSED to credit back four $18.00 NSF funds charges that only occurred because last week my sister Jane deposited $40.00 in my account, cash, while the bank's comuters were down. The bank promised to credit my account that same day, but apparently, it took until after 2:00PM, and no one thought that while that was the same REAL day, it was the next BANKING BUSINESS DAY, which caused ME a problem which I was unawared of until Progress Energy mailed me a notice saying they are charging me $13.80 for returned check. The reason the bank gave them for the returned check???: "DRAFT/ACCOUNT CLOSED", rather than NSF, which, although not actually true, at least would have been honest, given the bank's error.
 
FSNB refuses to undo the $72.00 in improper charges and/or cover the unnecessary "returned item fee" charge that Progress Energy had every right to charge since the amount was improperly charged back to them twice, actually. Also, the error of claiming my account was closed might reflect more poorly on my credit, although I am not certain that was FSNB's intention in INCORRECTLY reporting the problem to Progress Energy.
 
I will decide later what to do about this account, but I had this same exactly problem a year ago with AMEX, Wells Fargo, and SunTrust banks -- why I decided to only trust Bank of America, which was put together by my distant Kenan relatives (as verified by the bank manager there this afternoon). I intend to re-activate my BoA acount at my earliest convenience.

No comments: