Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Official!!!


That's my man, Eminem, who like me, grew up under an Uber-Bitch mother, but that's not why he's here. He's had problems with Apple Computer too, and I just realized that I am putting Apple Computer/Steve (The Sickness) Jobs in my very TOP category of companies to go after with the Law!!!

I will not release details about that at this time, however, the Apple Techs at the store in Lenox Square in Atlanta put so much spyware, malware, and other crap on my computer, it was pathetic. The sales staff even warned me that half the techs were EVIL, and I should have listened -- but, FAR MORE, it is the evil intent and deception of Steve Jobs and his gorgeous, seductive, SPYING machines that I have a problem with. He made sure that he designed something all creative people would love, then spied on them without their knowledge all these years . . .

Apple, Inc.: You are now up there with American Express as the top two companies I intend to at least CRIPPLE with multi-billion-dollar lawsuits. And yes, I can assemble sufficient proof against BOTH of you.

 
BITE THIS!!!

Scott

STRANGE-BUT-TRUE: This "Moldy Oldie" has consistently gotten eight times more hits than any other post -- including new ones -- ALL THIS WEEK. I wonder if its the top half or the bottom half that keeps 'em reading . . .


(DISCLAIMER: I'm a bottom half.)

.

No comments: