Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Kick-Ass Woman!!!

I just want Gov. Perdue to know I think she is one kick-ass woman, and a cut above that wishy-washy President who can’t stand up to Republicans and RESCIND tax cuts to the wealthiest, or go after their secreted-away off-shore bank accounts. Everyone knows that if they (the bad ones – generally Republicans) paid the taxes they have illegally avoided, and paid at rates equal to the PREVIOUSLY lowest tax rates (which were always just fine with Republicans before Geo. W.), WE WOULD HAVE NO DEBT.


AMERICA IS NOT BROKE!!! It is only Republican Party cheating, thieving, and lying that makes it seem so.

I hereby pledge to support Gov. Perdue’s campaign to run for President, should she decide to challenge President Obama. Clearly, it is time for a tough WOMAN, and frankly, I’d be quite happy to see Hilary President too.

From my Facebook page:



Scott's Profile · Scott's Wall


Scott Kenan: Go, Baby, GO!!! Muchos gracias!!! You be one fine white woman!!!

Bev Perdue Issues Executive Order To Restore Unemployment Benefits In North Carolina

North Carolina Gov. Bev Perdue (D) issued an executive order Friday unilaterally reinstating unemployment insurance for 47,000 laid off North Carolinians. The benefits had stopped because of an impasse between Perdue and Republicans in the state legislature that has dragged on since April. "For weeks, I have been trying to work with the Republican legislative leaders to get them to do the right thing: send me a cle.....

6 hours ago via Huffington Post ·LikeUnlike · · Join HuffPost Social News.

Also: See my EXCELLENT book on Tennessee Williams, available for purchase here:

http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1306931212&sr=8-2 .

My political blog, which I believe you have already been made aware of:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC

No comments: