Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Prayer for World Peace


View across Kenan Plaza with Kenan Memorial Fountain to Bellamy Mansion, Wilmington, NC.

Thanks for writing (and the cigs!) Sandy.

While I agree with you, and am actually much more in agreement with the principles of Republican Party, like self-reliance and taking responsibility for all one’s actions, the Republican Party basically OWNS all legal and illegal drug traffic and Americans are far more medicated via prescriptions (usually unnecessary) and the other stuff, so I first go after breaking the back of drugs (except the naturals: caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, pot, etc) so that when we de-medicate we can all think more clearly and solve all our other problems. That said, if you read a lot of my blog – which sounds like its not your kind of reading matter, which I FULLY understand – you’d see I’m already after Democrats too.

I actually HATE politics, but since my mother is in them and her people run all narco-trafficking AND I knew too much and they decided I had to be chemically lobotomized on drugs or killed, I have no choice but to win in this. I think I’m about through except for making a high comedy of my blog. Sound difficult? Watch me!!! HA! I’m a damn good writer.

Good news: my Tennessee Williams memoir has almost no politics, and it is in the Afterword in a few paragraphs at the very end. I think you will enjoy the book, but if not, I’ll double your cigarettes back -- but not tonight. LOL!!!

Overseeing the development of children is the most beautiful and sacred things a person can do. I salute your attitude toward it! On that subject, I never met a person who believes abortion should be allowed who was actually FOR it. No sane person is. Not having children or being engaged in the type sex that can lead to reproduction, I don’t feel I am qualified to decide on that issue for EVERYONE else. I just don’t know all the variables from experience. That might be a cop out, but I’m with you – if I impregnated someone, I’d sure as hell take FULL responsibility for that new life and support it materially and spiritually to adulthood. I don’t CARE what sacrifices were required of me. I’d prefer to see better programs to place “unwanted” children with wanting adoptive parents – coupled with education on responsible heterosexual sex (which is more likely to happen when people are NOT overmedicated, legally or not). But again, I think heterosexuals know best how to go about devising these programs that would affect them, but not me in any practical way.

Actually, if you think about it, MANY individual politicians who are Republicans DO support choice regarding abortion, but like Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney, lie their asses off before the primaries to get the so-called Christian Right vote. Politicians of all stripes are mostly despicable – whore-like, actually. I would never say I vote for a Party because Parties are made of individuals who do NOT vote in a bloc – unless they are inhuman automatons. Republicans have been trying to act like that, but in the primaries, they are tearing each other apart like cannibals. Too Weird!!!

Anyway, should you find yourself in possession of any relaxation herbs (like oregano), and can spare a breath or two of them, I’d be happy to relax a bit with you and talk of happier things – like how lovely Wilmington has been this spring. Really: I feel like I moved here and live in heaven -- which contains a few jerks too, but that’s OK – they make me appreciate people like you more.

There is room for ALL of us, but in His wisdom, God invented jails (through people), so I guess they do have a Divine purpose, although quite frankly, I want to see no one in them. THAT is why I have REFUSED to file charges, personally, against ANYONE -- and there are quite a few I could do that to.

If they refuse to relate to you lovingly, you just have to teach them to respect you, and then all of us can live in Peace.
And so it is . . .
Scott

No comments: