Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Semites United


Imran,


Will be happy to do that. There is a time when simply associating with powerful people by including them in the sending of emails keeps one’s adversaries from murdering one – or committing one to a mental hospital. By sending you – a former Fox News commentator who now does the same on CNN -- (and certain others) email, my adversaries were rendered too scared to kill or lock me away, and I was able to survive the latest physical attack on me a few nights ago (a killer in my apartment – but I was able to get police in and was not harmed), and then yesterday, an attempt to put me in custody for ‘observation’ also failed.

I would especially like to thank you for marking a link on my Facebook Page concerning ATL art dealer Fay Gold “Like.” I posted that link right when I first discovered that the person who first (in 1990), confirmed to me that my parents are the top Nazis in the US, was ON Facebook (I simply had not thought to look, assuming she had probably retired from business life since 1990), and then taking your move as a sign that I should contact Fay directly (for the first time since 1990), I did so, and SHE confirmed that I had NOT imagined her act back then.

My mother had gotten shrinks to convince me I was bipolar in 1978, and except for a brief time in 1989-90, when I discovered and reported how Newt Gingrich (with my mother and Columbian Drug Lords) brought drugs from Mexico via train cars into Stone Mountain Park – right near where I then lived – and then out on Cisco and Inland Seafood trucks to be delivered all over Georgia and distributed to dealers (which I also witnessed at a Kristal hamburger restaurant on Memorial Drive in Stone Mountain), I was on Lithium until my shrink nurse took me off it over two years ago – and then regretted it, for all the WRONG reasons: I began to connect the dots of my experience since early childhood at a MUCH faster rate, and decided that I would risk ALL, including my small wealth and my life, to get to the bottom and have them all brought to justice.

I am very proud to tell you that because of this act of yours, I not only got that confirmation from Ms. Gold – and your apparently being of Arab and possibly Muslim background made it so much sweeter (Semites of different stripe cooperating!!!) – but it spurred me to ‘hyper-drive’ in my quest, and we are FAR closer to concluding this journey than we would be had you not marked that “Like.” Whether this was conscious on your part or just ‘God’ working in mysterious ways is immaterial to me. I insist you take credit for it, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The details of my political quest can be found on my blog, beginning about 1/1/10: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

I trust you will not be too upset with me if I publish this email thread on my blog – without your email address showing. I will also copy a few of my top supporters.

With all best wishes,
Scott


From: Imran Anwar
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:11 PM
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: Re: Imran: email to you at this address came back marked "illegal or unknown alias"

Scott,

I have some issues with AOL sometimes. It's called AOHell for a reason. LOL

But, this is a good time to request to kindly not include me in those series of emails you send regularly, since unfortunately I am not in a position to help, and those are not topics of interest to me.

Thanks for your understanding.
Imran


On Jun 14, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:

Is that actually the case?

Thanks,
Scott
*****

UPDATE 11:13 AM: My new antivirus software found SPYWARE that local former radio personality and alleged illegal pain-pill purveyor and homeless person CINDY BEATTY who stayed in my apartment for a month, until I kicked her out a month ago -- with her boyfriend PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG -- who left contact info here along with lies about me that had a Wilmington police internet detective's contact info also with them, placed on my computer, and finally quarentined it.

HEADS UP DEMOCRATS: and all others fighting the NARCO-TRAFFICKING REPUBLICANS (there are a FEW good Republicans, also): NORTON ANTI-VIRUS AND INTERNET SECURITY, which I ran for a month, NEVER DETECTED THIS SPYWARE.

>>> I would ask ALL who value Education, Liberty, and Justice for ALL (like my distant Kenan relatives, but unlike most of my immediate family) to SWAMP state lawmakers with DEMANDS that the Education-and-Justice-gutting budget for North Carolina, which Governor Purdue bravely VETOED but Republican Traitors (in cahoots with the most despicable Democrats imaginable) over-rode the veto, be superseded by a budget that protects these concerns so that our Beloved State continues to lead the Nation in all the best Values – rather than retreats to the Dark Ages, as my mother (in cahoots with her boss, the Pope-in-Rome, has directed the Republicans to do. I do NOT know enough about details to properly recommend it, but because I trust the judgment of Gov. Perdue, I believe the simplest thing would be to rescind the one just passed, and then pas the one she proposed.



If this cannot be done (Republicans will hate you and then drug you into submission if you don’t like their actions), I propose that people more knowledgeable than I begin a campaign of Civil Disobedience, preferably including STRIKES and EXPOSES of their hypocritical drug and sex addictions.


Also, should you care to join in my birthday celebration (Blooms Day, June 16, when I turn 60), Amazon.com will sell you my top-reviewed Tennessee Williams memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS for a mere $8.95 here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .


You can get the original Alyson Books version of WALKING ON GLASS with much of the ending written by John Uecker (the man TW’s brother, Dakin; friend and writer Dotson Rader; and I accuse of murdering Tennessee Williams), and edited by Thomas Keith (who edited many books by or about Tennessee Williams for TW’s own publisher – primarily – New Directions Press, and whom I accuse of leveraging Williams scholars and others to toe the untruthful Sewanee line – as defined by rights lawyer Michael Remer http://cdas.com/attorneys/michael_remer/ here, for a suggested donation of $14.95. Unfortunately, my web designer is on vacation, so the site has not yet been updated to reflect that price AND I cannot at this time send pictures, although many can be found on the book’s site which has the DONATE link on the main page: http://www.walkingonglass.net/ .


Or, if you can make a small donation to help me, as Monday, I lost an eviction case and must move somewhere else by June 24. At the moment, I have less than $100.00 to my name and would prefer not to again spend time homeless (my political quest rendered me homeless in Mexico three months, and then here in Wilmington, NC two more months, although I’ve now been in an apartment since Feb. 28) PROCEEDS FROM AMAZON.COM WILL NOT FLOW THROUGH FOR 2.5 MORE MONTHS. If you can help a little, PLEASE DONATE here: http://www.walkingonglass.net/ .


Muchos gracias!!!
Scott


No comments: