Thursday, June 2, 2011

Serving Christal Presley -- Cha, Cha, Cha!!!


Hi Christal,

Long time, no speak or other contact! But even though I have remained in Mexico and then North Carolina (the papers say it only applies to my behavior while I am in the State of Georgia), so have not been subject to Civil Action #10CV5634-3 which you (while lying – is that perjury to do so when filing such an action???) filed in Dekalb County Georgia April 29, 2010.

Later, you told more lies and had a Felony warrant for my arrest sworn out against me in Georgia, which my former employer, Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Miller’s Pond Lane in Snellville, GA http://www.pentagon-usa.com/ , told me about before I had any knowledge of it otherwise – proving that you were in cahoots with him (as well as my mother, my failed publisher Alyson Books, and the husband of your best friend Jill from college who is now Sean Hannity of Fox News’s wife – QUITE the CONSPIRACY!!!).

Checking the Dekalb County online Court database, I have watched my Nolo conviction of Criminal Trespass from 1990, when I tracked how Newt Gingrich brought drugs by train from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park (also in league with my mother then) and he had me thrown into jail on false charges in DeKalb County in Judge Linda Warren Hunter’s court, change. Then, too, my case was held until last and my 1990 Nolo plea was accepted and it showed as “Nolo” online until right before my trial in NC. At that time, it changed to “Guilty” (verified by my Public Defender Emily Zvejnieks), but soon after the trial this spring, it disappeared entirely from the records. (Also, besides allowing the Assistant DA to claim a prior conviction which raised the level of my punishment, the Assistant DA and others repeatedly referred to it as a “stalking” conviction, rather than “trespass” conviction. MY PUBLIC DEFENDER DID NOT PROTEST THIS AT ALL!!!

I was unable to get a response from anyone in law enforcement in Georgia, Dekalb County, or Stone Mountain City, concerning the felony warrant you perjured yourself to have taken out against me AFTER REPEATED CALLS WITH VOICEMAIL LEFT, AS WELL AS EMAILS. TWICE, police officers in Wilmington held me to see if the Dekalb DA wished to extradite me, and both times he declined. That proves that even though no one will answer my questions, it WAS part of the legal record.

Who the HELL controls law enforcement in Dekalb County Georgia??? (In New Hanover County, NC???)

I will see that you hang beside my mother, both Presidents Bush, Dick Cheney, Patrick Stansbury, Don Weise, Michael Remer, John Eastman, John Uecker, Thomas Keith, Newt Gingrich, GA Congressman John Linder, Sean Hannity (and others of Fox News and NewsCorp), probably Benjamin David, but definitely several others – after a fair and transparent trial for HIGH TREASON.

So be it. This has been your conscious and deliberate choice. All of you. Amen.

My email to Sen. Kay Hagan is pasted in below.

All’s Well That End’s Well!!!
Scott

>>> PS: Here’s a link to an EXCELLENT book you can read whilst awaiting trial: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1306931212&sr=8-2 .

*****


Hi Kay: THANK YOU for honoring our brave service men and women!

Being in a unique position to do so -- and feeling up for a most grand adventure -- I have been tellin' the truth relentlessly for over a year now, and have suffered many attempts to commit me, murder me, and otherwise harass me. Four times, I was successfully poisoned (but not unto death), one of those times by Amy Fortenberry, self-admitted head of Wal-Mart's secret 20-person attack-dog lawyer group. All my wealth was stolen. New Hanover County District Attorney Benjamin David held me in jail for 28 days on trumped up charges, and then I was convicted by Judge Hogston (sp?) without jury, after local lawyer David Nash and his side-kick John Mann both perjured themselves. I had been held in an apparently unheated holding room in the court house from 9:00 AM until after 5:00 PM, when I was tried after the court had been cleared of all others and I was shaking uncontrollably from hyperthermia so I appeared to be crazy.

My Public Defender, Emily Zvejnieks, did NOT protest when they kept saying I was "supposed to be taking my meds but was not," although Emily knew very well that I had, in fact, not been prescribed any meds for over two years. Since that time (I got out of jail 3/28/11 on probation, but am going forward with an appeal), I have been evaluated three times by NC mental health care professionals, and each time told I do not need medication or talk therapy.

This is actually part of something larger, as my parents were confirmed by key Jews in Atlanta in 1990, to be the top Nazis in the USA. When I first blogged about that over a year ago, the Reiner family (Carl, Rob, and Rob's cousin Jonathan) made me an Honorary Jew.

My distant relative, with whom I once shared a boyfriend in the mid-1980s, Thomas S. Kenan III, kindly sent 60 MINUTES to interview me last fall. They intend to run at least two segments on my story as soon as it is politically possible. Top Mexican narco-traffickers in Puerto Vallarta (I lived there for 6 months before moving to Wilmington this past January) confirmed to me that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh -- Dad is William Scott Kenan -- is Dick Cheney's boss and reports only to the Pope-in-Rome. They had many private audiences with Pope John Paul II in the 80s and 90s, but being 88 and 93 now, while still driving and playing bridge, do not travel great distances any longer. I would like to see them arrested, brought to trial, and then Hung for High Treason, if found guilty. It's OK. Someone has to be the eldest son of THE MONSTER, and I have shed my tears already.

After very careful examination of the evidence, I am certain that of my siblings, all are consciously complicit except Jane Ann Kenan, of Pine Dr. in Raleigh.

As you will see in my political blog where I have reported everything to the best of my ability: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ , I have exposed an enormous system of what can only be called evil -- definitely the most serious Traitorous plat against the United States of America (and includes two Presidents, both surnamed Bush). I believe the simplest thing would be for our government to charge the highest actors with at least Racketeering, although I have evidence to convict many of them of more specific crimes as well.
Please respond and know that I fear no one and nothing, and would fully cooperate with all Patriots to our Great Nation who respect the Spirit of our Constitution.

I always win. I trust you, Gov. Perdue, and President Obama are on my team.

Cheers!!!
Scott

PS: What I'm up to this weekend: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/06/some-trouble-for-north-carolina.html .

No comments: