Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thank God for the Semites -- Arabs and Jews alike!!!

Facebook messages in reverse time order. The players, Facebook friends (with special shout out to Jeffrey Toobin, as well):

1. Imran Anwar: IMRAN.TVCEO · Jan 1989 to present · Patchogue, New York


http://imran.TV/.CNNGuest Analyst, Commentator · Jan 1989 to present · New York, New York

Appear as guest on shows from Q&A to TalkBack Live, CNNi, CNN Live, Headline News, etc..IMRAN GroupSerial "Parallel" Entrepreneur · Jan 1980 to present · New York, New York

Been inventing things and starting businesses since age 17. Some actually even make/made money! :-) Currently hard at work on: - social networking Web 2....0 approach based news gathering operation with serious professional reporters in cities worldwide. (More focused than 'citizen journalism', not looking for half a million members but right 500 or 5000 for example). Let me know if you are a journalism student, professor, or professional interested in being a syndicated journalist/reporter. - world's first web site and web content online life permanency 'insurance' to ensure the legacies we create, our work, our words, photos, art, etc. live for eternity long after we are gone. Alpha version online, http://neternity.org/ . Work in progress! - unsexy but surprisingly technology driven high-tech mosquito repellent nets for Africa and Asia to prevent malaria related disease and deaths. Working with many countries' NGOs but surprised at how many initiatives are driven by beautifuSee More.Fox NewsGuest Analyst, Commentator · Oct 2001 to Dec 2010 · New York, New York

On air with Fox & Friends, David Asman, Steve Doocy, the lovely Juliet Huddy, Kiran Chetry (now at CNN), Neil Cavuto, and many many more. See http://imran.TV/ .
 
2. Fay Gold: Employers Fay Gold Art Advisory.


College Adelphi UniversityClass of 1953.

High School Abraham Lincoln High School.

Activities and Interests:

Other Peace Design, The Atlantan Modern Luxury, Atlanta Contemporary Art Center, Scott Ingram, Like Box

 
To Imran, 24 minutes ago:
 
Forgot to say: If you like books, you might want to check out my first one, now for sale on Amazon. It got rave reviews, and the end material with the truth about the death of Tennessee Williams and how the Repubicans got control of his money (expalined much better in my blog) can be seen here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .


Google does NOT show it in searches and other ways it is discriminated against, so it has been EXTREMELY difficult to drive sales to it, but I will begin a marketing campaign tomorrow that destroys my opposition and the republican Party who still are deluded into believeing hey can beat me. HA!!!! they cannot!!!

Political blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/

*****

To Imran, 41 minutes ago:

You like that Fay Gold, huh? The bizarre thing is that Fay was the first person ever to tell me my parents are the top Nazis in the US. This happened in 1990. Never occurred to me to try to look her up. Most my Jewish friends seem afraid to talk to me, and I only met her that one day in her gallery in ATL.


Today, Facebook suggested her as a friend. So I took it as a sign -- through coincidence or deliberate, who knows??? I wrote her and sent her links to everything. I was afraid to mention her in my blog, but since then, the Police have come to warn me my next door neighbor wants to have me arrested and charged with bull shit crimes. I called Mom and told her to call her people off. I've won and its='s too late to screw with me. Almost IMMEDIATELY, I got a call from an old sex buddy from ATL named Dan from 8 years ago who lives here now -- but I had found out recently he is very involved with people in crack trade -- and WORSE crimes than just drugs. Dan had shunned me for three months, and I had realized I wanted nothing to do with him. So right at that moment he called me. LOL!!!


In an effort to stop this non-sense I'm going to (or going to try to) post my Facebook message to Kay to my blog.

All the Semitic people are tough -- whether Arab or Jew -- and the greatest number of them want to live under God in peace and can work out their differences. I will NOT worry about her. Semites all have stronbg networks and know how to watch out for each other. I will not worry about her safety. God protects all of us who serve Him, no matter what name we worship Him by.

I hope this works. LOL!!! Scott

PS: Thanks for your "like" -- you got me thinking in important ways. I thank God for the kindnesses of the people I don't really know. You lift me toward the god we all share. Thank you, Sir!!!..

*****

To Fay Gold, 5 hours ago:

I cannot imagine how this will sound anything but unbelievable to you, but Facebook just suggested you as a friend, which flabbergasted me. We met in your gallery in late 1989 or early 1990. I am 6' 11", had worked for Tennessee Williams 1981-82, and was then living in Stone Mountain, working at Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza for Laurence Buchthal, whose brother Stanley produced the original John Waters' film HAIRSPRAY.


At the time, I was diagnosed Bipolar, and I might have been. Today, I've been meds free for 2.5 years and recently got clean mental-health bills of health from three accredited professionals in Wilmington, NC, where I now live.

My memoir of working for Tennessee Williams was published electronic by Amazon a week ago -- got rave reviews from John Lahr and several top Williams scholars. http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=1307310459&sr=8-1 .

My book's own site with more info: http://www.walkingonglass.net/ .

Personal site: http://www.scottkenan.com/ .

Here is the wierd part: i have in my contemporaneous notes and memory, as well, that you and Bernice Weinstein, then of Smoke Rise section of Stone Mountain, confirmed to me that my parents are in fact the top Nazis in the US. Do you know if this is true? Could I have imagined it then and writtten it down then???

In any case, I've put all the pieces together now, and after many attempts on my life as well as to commit me, jail me, I am triumphant. I hope to have my parents arrested soon. According to Drug Mafia I met while living a half year in Puerto Vallarta, trying to mount a 100th birthday bash for TW since the filming of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA put PV on the map (I failed due to difficulties with drug mafia), my mother is Dick Cheney's boss and reports to the Pope. She and Dad had many private audiences with John Paul II in the 80s and 90s. They are 88 and 93 now, still both driving and playing "duplicate" bridge -- which is one way I believe info is passed.


When I first blogged about this over a year ago, Jonathan Reiner (cousin of Rob, nephew of Carl) made me an Honorary Jew!!! Ya can't do better than that!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, it DOES seem to be quite true about my parents. The final end material for the TW memoir includes a "neutron bomb" that will destroy the Republican Party as we know it today.
My belief that you told me that -- true or imagined -- was what kept me alive through enormous difficulties that are documented in my blog -- heavy politics begin 1/1/10. I'll make a fortune when i make it into a book. Yeah, Baby!!!

My blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

Shalom, beautiful lady (real and/or imagined).

Scott

scottdkenan@gmail.com



No comments: