Friday, June 10, 2011

Una soluzione!!!


That's right -- when I'm rich (pretty dang soon), I'm gonna spend my first money on Italian FOOD and goods.

I worked out a solution today, which should keep me from becoming homeless (AGAIN), and free me to spend my time marketing my book to consumers and movie producers, as well as begin the daunting-yet-delicious task of writing my next book, which will be based on this blog: the political story of what happened when I tried to publish WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.

Buy it here from Amazon: CLICK THIS!!!

The good news, is that although not all Republicans, Narco-Traffickers, Catholics, and Nazis (I mean the leadership of these groups -- except Nazis -- NOT the many fine-intended, but at least somewhat deluded members of these groups) have gotten the memo, I have already won, and resistance is continuing to fall off at lightening speed.

Did Newt Gingrich's aides not resign yesterday within hours of my re-posting my 1990 notes on how he smuggled drugs into Stone Mountain Park??? NO: I cannot prove I had anything to do with this in a court of law, BUT, by yesterday, I was so connected (directly and indirectly) to powerful people, that I'd bet my bottom dollar it had SOMETHING to do with it.

Good luck to Rick Perry, who is scheduled to recieve the greatest aides benefit from Gingrich's dive into the sewer-of-his-own-making. This positioning Texas as the poor victim of President Obama's alleged prejudicial meeting out of disaster funds is a VERY POOR beginning of a presidential run -- especially for someone with the skeletons RickyBoy has in his-n'-her closets. LOL!!!

'Nuff said.

Cheers to All!!! And PLEASE: Buy my dang book so I can eat some decent Italian food!!!: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2

Scott

 >>> THIS JUST IN!!!: 5:19 PM: Believe it or not, I was just at the local Irish Pub, when a guy from a rock band OFFERED to me that a year or two ago, he was playing in a bar on Pleasure Island, when the loud and drunk Bobbsey Twins, Ben & Jon David (identical twin brothers who are District Attorneys in neighboring counties -- one a Democrat, one a Republican -- is that too cutesy or what???), approached him and asked where they could get "some cocaine and pussy."

This gentleman, who is white and of an indeterminate age, declined my suggestion that he testify about that in court, but I DO know how to track him down if I had to, but since this is the breaking of the dam of specific testimony (so many wish me well in exposing the crimes of these two government officials -- they apparently are in charge of the local Drug Mafia -- that now that I have some specifics, others will be giving more before I show up in court this coming Monday), I knew not to expect a yes before people felt the safety of numbers. The  number of citizens in Wilmington who have told me they have been jailed by one of these two illegally is far beyond shocking.

An aside: I have yet to hear a bad word against Wilmington Police Chief Evangelous -- except that I've heard him called "incompetent." I disagree with that entirely. It's true that many on his force form a sort of SWAT team dedicated to assisting the District Attorney in protecting illegal drug trafficking, but the problem is so bad (although things have been getting better lately) that NO MAN or WOMAN could stop it very quickly.

I salute Chief Evangelous for his courageous efforts!!!

Note to the David Boys: This blog is a form of journalism and therefore has certain constitutional protections that Judge Hogston (a Republican -- PRAISE JESUS) knows -- and privately has communicated, oddly, to others, despite his seeming error in my first trial which has led perfectly to this most excellent conclusion.

I will rot in jail before I expose innocent sources to illegal jailing or other harassment by Drug Thugs. Period. Get it, BOYS???

More info here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/District-Attorney-Ben-David-is-a-Corrupted-Piece-of-Shit/160183694008767



.

No comments: