Thursday, June 16, 2011

(untitled)



 >>> UPDATE 4:34 PM: The info below, which was originally sent by email, kept going to SPAM folders on my computer and those of the two people I checked with. Here is the info I added to bring all up to date:

I wrote this last night (early this morning, actually), and it returned to my SPAM box, even though my computer is set NEVER to send anything there that comes from my own email address. I checked two people, and they did not receive it. So I’m sending again, with apologies if anyone got it last night.



ALSO, by strange occurrence, I got info from Google Mail (Gmail) today making sure I knew that my administrator of my domains has control over all Gmail and can read it at any time. Now: I do not believe Mac Cauley messes with my mail or reads it or any other such thing, BUT this means others could tap into it through him – ESPECIALLY since he uses a MAC, not a PC. He’s on vacation this week – so he informed me – and so I can’t ask him if he knows anything about it now. I suspect Han Hill of Wilmingtonweb.com and Pretender-in Chief of the local Humanists Club (who screwed me royal several times already, might be doing something here, unbeknownst to Mac Cauley. Mac sent him codes to transfer my mail and domains, but while Han accepted them, he reneged on all his other promises . . .


In other news: My parents called to wish me a Happy Birthday today. My mother managed an admirable lying, straight face. Dad told me he wished I were there with him. You see, I might not have been entirely forthcoming before, but Dad’s KENAN genes kicked in quite a long time ago, and he’s been feeding me stuff about what Mom is really up to for some time – to the extent that he can and feels safe doing. Today, he was almost deaf, and kept saying he could not hear me well enough to answer – repeatedly. Mom has poisoned him so much in the last week (a week ago, he had no problem hearing me), that he’s scared almost shitless.


I posted to powerful Democratic Party operatives on Facebook that I would carve Federal, State, County, and Raleigh, NC Law Enforcement operatives -- if Mom is not arrested TODAY -- a whole bunch of new assholes. NC people KNOW that you don’t mess with a KENAN!!! That said, if it takes more time, I’ll be OK – as long as Dad is, and no permanent damage is done to him.


I’m waiting . . .
Scott


Thanks for taking the time to write, Bob (read only the first few paragraphs – I don’t want to send you too much info again). Having now unintentionally copied you on emails TWICE since you asked me not to, I feel another apology and statement of my sincere intention is inadequate without some explanation – which you deserve. I will probably copy this email to a few others and post it (without email addresses, except my own) on my blog, as although no one else has written be similarly, some might feel the same way.


You are one of the very few (less than 2%, I’d say) whose email address I have does NOT give a clue to your identity: three letters that do not match your initials or your job, followed by four numbers that are equally (to this eye, anyway), inscrutable. Actually, just looking now at the sixty or so email addresses showing in copy of my email you received, I see that yours is the ONLY one that does not immediately clue me to who you are.

While there’s nothing wrong with this, it IS why I failed to recognize your identity when I one-by-one added email addresses before sending – albeit hurriedly. Using several emails, I sent this one out to everyone I’ve had correspondence (several hundred) with over the last five months I’ve been using this computer. I do NOT use an address book, but Outlook suggests addresses when I begin typing, and I just added them in alphabetically. I DID avoid sending emails to four or so others who had asked me not to – and there were a few I know prefer not to read my reports, that I sent to anyway just out of triumph. And there is another small group I like to have a legal record I have informed them of certain things – sometimes repeatedly – but you belonged to none of these groups and it was only a human error based in both my haste and your opaque address.

You see, today, I completed connecting evidence and getting confirmations so that I know I have proven myself correct in my allegations regarding much about the District Attorney here in New Hanover County and drug-trafficking in the area – in general, at least, if not in all specifics (things that I must admit that I’m a bit shocked that as “the” Wilmington Ambassador and someone who, in your own words, “. . . work along with the PD as neighborhood watch,” you have so little interest – even an aggressive approach to stopping to getting the info.

That said, you DID indicate to me that all I told you about this when you called me over and we spoke at the foot of Market Street last weekend, you already were aware of, and perhaps I was naïve to assume the reason you pulled out your wallet and flashed what looked like a deputy’s badge and then gave me your Wilmington Ambassador business card with email address, that you would like updates – in case you didn’t actually know EVERYTHING (a top officer in US Army Intelligence whom I met in Puerto Vallarta last August, asked me to please distance myself from him as he knew only PART of what I reported to him on international narco-trafficking and the CIA’s involvement in it, but the rest made perfect logical sense and he was afraid he might be murdered – if noticed with me in less-ruly Mexico – before he completed his vacation – he had one month before retired from the service. And the other person in our little group was Fernando Merino, the son of the top Columbian Drug Lord in his new, fake Mexican identity, which I had not yet realized, but perhaps he knew.

Here is the 9/4/2010 posting of the contract I signed (and STILL have not had translated) with Fernando Merino. I do not know who Francisco Javier Manzano Gomez is, but Hector Javier Salgado Villanueva is Fernando’s drug-mafia Godfather, and, according to Fernando, one of the top narco-traffickers in the world. Otherwise known to me as Hector-the-Engineer (I never met him in person, but stayed at his ranch near Mexcales, Mexico where my cat Francine Fishpaw was murdered by Fernando and left for me to find putrid. This backfired, as I was already steely, but Fernando cried like a baby when he buried her for me and afterward. He had made other mistakes – enormous ones – and I hope he has not been killed since then. His ‘Fernando’ false identify has been erased – or at least his gmexmerino@gmail.com (yes, Gmail!!!), has gone abandoned. I also had caught him posing as and answering my emails to my ‘landlady’ of the older, swimming-pool-blue upstairs apartment with the climb-over wall from the stairs landing (how thieves got in easily and poisoned me twice there as well), on Calle Vienna, midway between Roma and Venecia.

Tim Wilson, an American who has an electronics store: PV TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, Calle Pulpito #141A, in Puerto Vallarta also shared a bed with Fernando for a time (and correctly, like some had to do re Bill Clinton: identified specifics about Fernando’s Africanized male member). And back to Hector: Fernando claimed hector was Jewish, but in the two photos of him at his filthy ranch, his face was all but totally covered by an Arab head-wrap of the same black and white, stylized, criss-cross “barbed-wire” pattern as frequently seen on Yasser Arafat. Hector allegedly has 22 houses around the world and has worked on more than his horribly unstable new road and bridge to San Sebastian del Oeste. According to Fernando, the reason the Chunnel was shut down a year ago to repair discovered flaws was actually that Hector had built in a collapsible system to activate when the CIA gave him the word to fake a terrorist attack, but it was discovered and repaired – thank God!!! Hector has worked on many premier engineering projects around the world.

See my contract here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-sign-up-contract-with-hector.html .

So, you see: this is only a small taste of the difficulties I ran into in Mexico. Cornelio Prada Diaz, posing as my boyfriend, tricked me out of all my money the very first month there. Enrique Rojas (Henry Red – http://www.artinmassage.com/ , another crack-addicted rent-boy I met (who had once been one of the most highly paid male prostitutes traveling frequently to Las Vegas), like Cornelio, at http://www.hotel-mercurio.com/ , tried to murder me by beating and breaking my back. It took six weeks for the pain to go away. I met Jim Richardson jimedrich@gmail.com of http://www.lgi.com/ and Buster Hymen (who claimed me made several million US Dollars a month of https://home.wellsfargoadvisors.com/buster.hymen , both major narco-traffickers, at that hotel. But I also met Win Chesson, recipient of the Frank Hawkins Kenan (Thomas S. Kenan III’s Dad) award when he graduated high school there as well: http://www.immigrationequality.org/bio/win-chesson/ .

Well, you can see that this Late Unpleasantness here in Wilmington is like nothing to me – AND, I believe, over. I just turned 60 while writing it. I was born at 6:15 AM EDT (Blooms Day) in Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati, OH 6/16/51 (lots of planets in Gemini, so no wonder I appear Bipolar). I have lots of work to do wrestling all this into a book that should outsell every other book (almost), and by the time I complete it, should be publishable. LOL!!!

You can buy my first book here: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 . LOL!!!

Cheers! (with apologies for my compulsive length).
Scott

.

2 comments:

Reed Twil said...

Can I just say you two are either the craziest people alive or the most interesting, and I mean that in a good way :) If the financial advisor lets me, I am snapping up your book.

Scott Kenan said...

HUH??? "you TWO"??? I don't recall being more than one person when I wrote this . . .

Scott