Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beneath Snow's Cut Bridge: Perfect Place to Unload Cocaine (With Sheriff's Deputies' Protection)



New Developments:

1. One of Cindy Beatty's heavy-handed males who threatened me two weeks ago, crossed my path last night and began threatening me again. Fortunately, I was with some people who knew him -- but were friendly to me. One of those people had had to take out anti-stalking papers on him, so with that knowledge, we could impune his character in court. BUT -- after ten minutes of harassing me and telling me he'd hurt me if I ever touched "that little girl" again (he refused to tell me what that touching was or had been and I still have no idea. Cindy must have claimed I had roughed her up or something to get her allies to be so aggressive with me two weeks ago), he walked away, but came back a few minutes later, extended his hand and shook mine as he apologized, saying "Maybe I have no idea what I was talking about." Maybe he heard that my last name is Kenan (it makes a big difference around here, although I usually try not to trade on it) or maybe he heard I'm quite effective.

2. The whole town has a diffeent feel now. I think a lot of the criminals have left or are lying low. Maybe the info about the mini-subs dilivering cocaine under Snow's Cut Bridge has been acted on. I forgot to mention that two of my sources on that were very seriously harassed by New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies, so Sheriff McMahon is not so clean afterall -- or maybe he really didn't know about it. Plenty of people did.

3.Besides reporting this to the Sheriff's Narcs and my Federal DEA contact, it has also been reported to the Coast Guard Ops Center.

4. Yesterday, my father told me he's proud of me. First time he's said that since Hilary Russell, Chuck Pritchard, and I got Whale's Tale up and running in 1974. Was good to hear.

1 comment:

STERLING said...

Good detective work on your part.. I would have never guessed that was happening there