Monday, August 22, 2011

Can You Spot the Man in this Photo???


Last night I ran into Ben David at a city prayer function, but rather than possibly disrupt that (and because my public defender says I cannot speak with him while he is prosecuting me), I sopke to Sheriff Ed McMahon who was there instead. He told me he knows nothing of the importation of cocaine by mini-subs under Snow's Cut Bridge, or his deputies' protection of it -- and I beleive him. I'm sure he'll see that the operattion is shut down soon.

I also met Wilmington Mayor Bill Saffo (who drives an SUV as big and impressive as is his presence -- a MOST impressive man), and had him laughing over all my tales and nut-shelling of the content of this blog. He thinks Ben David is inn ocent of complicity in drug trafficking, but I told him all evidence I've seen indicates otherwise. I told him I pray that I am wrong, and I really want no one to waste time in jail -- we just need to stop or largely shut down the addictive refined drugs that enslave people and fund Republican Party Black Ops. I also asked him (and actually Ed McMahon as well), to tell Ben David I am not mad at ANYONE -- and that includes Ben. I felt sorry for Ben. He looked small, and stood apart from all the others at the service. I hope he's not been ostracized. REally -- I felt for him.

Then I met the judge who is pictured swearing in Ben above. Now that man is a MAN!!! He's also a minister in Warsaw, NC, and remembered seeing me at the Heritage Day ceremony on the river at Front St. He was kind enough not to mention that he probably noticed my protest of the pre-recorded audio-video presentation that promoted the false idea that our country was founded by evangelical style Christians, when it was founded by Deist sytle Christains who were Masons, honoring all philosophic and religious traditions. At the event (July 2), I had used a rather vulgar salute after shouting out several times "Heresy!" and leaving.

Well, I'm a calmer person now -- having won more battles.

And speaking fo "The Battles," I heard this weekend that the person who had harassed me so badly at 110 Nun St. (a male, who had claimed first to by the "witness's" boyfriend, but changed that to bodyguard, and later to personal chef), has been arrested on felony charges. I also heaerd that the "witness" claims to have told me never to contact her, but that is false -- she never did. She also has spread the rumor around town that I was lusting after her young son (somewhere between 8 and 14 years old -- I only got a brief glimpse of him), and she was sure I wanted to molest him. That is the most shocking allegation imaginable. It also fits the pattern of a similar allegation 2+ weeks ago, by the woman on a bicycle which prompted me to demand my defender get me protection from those who were trying to harm me -- and while the Wilmington Police continued to refuse to help me.

The truth will soon out. I expect to file some kind of charge against this woman -- Defamation of Character, if there is such a charge in NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My family has continued to get really rude with me on the phone -- especially my sister Jane, who hung up on me after she lied to me and refused to answer why she called Stone Mountain Police January of 2010 to come try to put me in a mental hospital. AT THE TIME SHE HAD HAD NO CONTACT AT ALL WITH ME FOR OVER A WEEK, but suddenly, it was an emergency.

This happened only minutes after Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA fired me after first promising to pay me $100/share for my 380 shares of his stock (which I have returned to him). I'm still working on getting him to py the full $38,000.00 he owes me (he's paid $3,800.00, and so far refuses to pay more). I'm working on getting a crack lawyer.

So Jane: WHAT WAS THE EMERGENCY??????????????

Your brother, whom you seem to hate,
Scott
.

Onward!!!
Scott

No comments: