Thursday, August 18, 2011

Coast Guard, Pentagon Publishing, Sen. Goolsby, and Me


Hi Veronica,

It was heartening to hear from you yesterday, that one or more of my emails (of blog posts), had, that morning, been discussed in your studio -- although not on the air. I heard the same from one of the other Wilmington TV stations a couple of months ago, and as I told you, I had stopped by the offices of THE WILMINGTON JOURNAL before I began my quest to expose who is supporting the hard drug traffick here in Wilmington -- especially at the port since from all I've been told, it is the busiest drug port in the US, beating even Miami and Los Angeles.

Before I ran into you, I had just come from debriefing the Coast Guard's top investigator of crime. While he took me seriously, he really works only to follow up on hard evidence of actionable crimes. I SALUTE HIM. Unfortunately, my info is all about the workings and connections, but I am now prepared to contact him if I get actionable intelligence.

That said, he was especially interested in information I had first gotten from local beer-guzzler and guitar and bucket player Robbie Trahan, that the Harbor Master lets the homeless and other "river people" know when large shipments of drugs are coming in (not the ones unloaded from mini-subs under Snow's Cut Bridge, but at the regular port or from pleasure craft along the town's boardwalk). Robbie was also the first to let me know that "everyone" in the drug trade knows who Lee Gosney is and how he's the top person connecting corrupt people in government to drug traffickers. Several others have confirmed both these points since then.

Lee and I worked for Pentagon Publishing Inc of Snellville, GA from 1992-2009, although Lee took off about five years for his SECOND meth lab prison term (according to PPI employee Gerry (Geraldine) Flynn who lives on Raleigh Rd. in Bethlehem, GA with her husband Joel Smith and his mother of a third surname in a mom-in-law attached cottage. I was fired by Patrick Stansbury in January of 2009. Lee still works for Patrick as I've recently received emails from him at PPI's two domains: http://www.pentagon-usa.com/ and http://www.topgrad.com/ (.net? when I email this it wil,l be obvious).

Lee Gosney has been a "big mover" in Alcoholics Anonymous for years --since before I first met him. In fact, he was in a group in Tucker, GA in 1990 with my father and they then were close associates. Lee became a certified counselor of both drug and alcohol addicts and now hides his drug marketing movements behind a front of counseling. Several people in Wilmington confirmed this to me, and I remember how Lee, most years, drank heavily -- but not irresponsibly -- at Pentagon Publishing, Inc. lunches on Fridays when we met at Blue Ribbon Grill Fridays in the 1990s (also with Congressman John Linder), and at the annual Christmas Parties. I NEVER saw Lee actually drunk, although he nearly always drank.

As all even short-time readers of my blog know, I accuse my mother of blackmailing my father into marrying her so she could hide her swastikas behind the Kenan surname. Top Jews have confirmed in 1990 and earlier this year that my mother is the top Nazi in the US. I have speculated how the messages go in and out via card order of first and last hand of duplicate bridge.

But of interest to Fox -- and everyone else, of course -- is that the UK scandal of hacking is NOTHING compared to what is going on in the US. Christal Presley is in a network I found over a year ago on Linked-In with her best friend from college and Sean Hannity's wife: Jill Rhoades Hannity, Patrick Stansbury who constantly monitored all my email and browsing and corrupted my computers, my sister Jane (whom I think was "mind-controlled" and did nothing deliberately to harm me), my former literary agent Cynthia Zigmund (whom I've since forgiven), my then roomate Allen Rosen of Allen Rosen Productions (audio/video) of Tuscaloosa, AL, who changed my security settings remotely -- and i can prove it in a court of law -- recently, I emailed Allen to see if he and hiw wife, Linda Beasley Rosen, escaped the tornados and he answered via my sister Jane instead of simply replying. What kind of idiot is that???

In any case, these people are linked to Fox News and also to several key top republicans in the Bush/Cheney/Gingrich branch of the Party. GA Congressman John Linder is especially involved and I can testify to seeing him pass thick envelopes of apparent cash to Patrick Stansbury weekly in the mid-90s.

Enough for now. You know how to contact me if you'd like to question me. My intention is to next contact Rep. NC Senator Goolsby to see if he can help us get rid of Dem. District Attorney Ben David -- that is what needs to be done RIGHT NOW!!!
.

No comments: