Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Robbed Before Court!!!



For what it's worth, last night when I returned to my "camp," all my belongings -- including sleepingbag, clothes for court, shoes, court papers, other supplies -- had disappeared. This had happened during the time I was in jail most recently as well. I have permission to camp where I do as long as I am unseen by the public, but I must have told the wrong people where I camp (I DID tell Robbie Trayhan, who recently proved he works with Ben David the local D.A.). I know the property owner would never have stolen my things, and if he'd put them in safekeeping, he would have emailed me that.

PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG (Cindy Beatty's boyfriend -- the two of them had ben planted by Ben David in my house for the month of April and Cindy, who sells her prescrition painkiller drugs to raise money -- and they both convert their Food Stamps 50 cents on the dollar to raise money -- they prefer other drugs, apparently), was just outside the library this morning before it opened. He has told me twice since I got out of jail last Thrusday, that he would have me right back in. After seeing me, he spoke with Wilmington Police car #06076 which pulled in beside the library.

I HATE going to court in disrespectful clothing!!! But all I have access to is dirty T-shirt and shorts, unfortunately.

Scott

.

No comments: