Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Since Most of You Have Gone to Hell in a Handbasket (my parents and siblings) . . .


. . . refusing to give me even $5 walking-around money when I was homeless and living under a bridge (unlike others who have been quite generous and helped me with money and other support that has me now living in a hotel at reduced rates and moving into a house with prestigious address tomorrow -- AND I have all but completely won my fight with Ben David and other supporters of narcotics trafficking in Wilmington WHILE MY IMMEDIATE BLOOD RELATIVES LAUGHED AT MY DIFFICULTIES (and some in Wilmington refused to see how they had become complicit in local narco-trafficking by directly and indirectly helping Ben David and other crooks enslave our children with drugs by supporting them because they gave the APPEARANCE of being "nice WHITE church-goers" -- I call this WHITE PEOPLE'S DISEASE, the same syndrome that allowed William R. Kenan SR., in collusion with the then-head-minister of First Presbyterian Church, to double-headedly foment the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot -- perhaps the most shameful and under-reported racial incident in US history.

Even today, First Prez is struggling to come to terms with its heritage and inability to retain off-white congregants -- but it has recently committed to try . . . Can we attract off-white people??? Can we be honest about God's loving creation of gay people??? Can we serve the people of Wilmington instead of the rich who might be offended by the Truth??? Did leadership serve the pipe organ not-an-emergency renovation rather than the real needs of First Prez's employees when the Recession caused it to have to choose material or people support??? Will we work it out correctly??? Damn straight, we will!!!

Too many long term congregants have told me they are willing to make a stand for God rather than money and material property -- a stand which will ATTRACT God's money. Ernie, Pete, and Charlie's hearts are in the right places -- even if they have been bamboozled by lying narco-traffickers and those who support them. Looking nice, writing nice, and worshipping prettily do NOT make right with God, which is OMNISCIENT.

Hello?!?!?

Besides being asked by several to PRESS this point re: First Prez and the ministers there (who have been MOST generous with me -- and sympathetic, though conflicted), many have been also pointing out possible conflicts and problems with my Public Defender, Emily Zvejnieks. They point out that her husband (and she has told me this as well) is a big Gym-Bunny. Often (but not always), Gym-Bunny-dom in men is a symptom of anxiety from crack cocaine (or other) drug use or need to appear more heterosexual. Now, I have NO REASON to believe this is the case with Emily's husband (or her -- drug use, I mean in Emily's case. She's too cogent to have a drug problem, I think), but it has been LONG suspicious to me that Emily's advice to me is FAR more weighted to shutting up about the truth about crimes committed by Ben David and other drug-crime protectors and operatives than it is to get to the TRUTH or bring ACTUAL criminals to JUSTICE. Perhaps it is just a myth that Public Defenders care about a client's interests instead of the interests of criminals. I wish Emily would address this tension in our relationship rather than get on a high-horse about my prickliness (a word I introduced). I seem to have to leverage her with published words to get her to take my side in my cases that she represents. Perhaps she or someone else can explain this problem with me RATIONALLY.

White People of Wilmington (not all of you): Get over drinking your own Kool-Aid!!! The Black Folks (and Brown and Red and Yellow) can tell you the truth if you'll be respectfull for a minute and listen. You MUST do so or be left behind by the sweep of History. ALREADY, you are not the (national) majority any more -- now, just the plurality . . .

Wilmington: We have the opportunity to SHINE. Are we up to it??? If so, sweep the heavy drug dealers out of town, NOW!!!

Scott D. Kenan
Self-styled Cyber-General

PS: I DO wish to make clear that William R. Kenan SR's ancestors and descendants more than made up for his hateful racist actions -- in fact I believe their branch of the Kenan Family is the FIRST family for Integrity, Education, and Liberty in America, and perhaps in the entire world. I would especially like to thank Thomas S. Kenan III for carrying on in the tradition of his Dad, Frank H. Kenan, and "Uncle Jimmy" -- and for his behind-the-scenes support of me, perhaps especially that it has NOT been monetary support.

 KENANS MAKE OUR OWN DANG MONEY!!!

.

.

No comments: