Tuesday, August 2, 2011

UPDATE

On other side of sign: "Keep Corruption Private!!!"

1. No time this morning.
2. Robbie's fine and we are united.
3. I spoke with my lawyer and we file appeal tomorrow.
2. This might lead to my re-incarceration. As Emily pointed out, it made NO SENSE that Judge Davis REFUSED to unsecure my tiny $1,000 bond, yet for pleading guilty, he waved all court and defender fees, gave me time served, and non-reporting probation. He might-could re-incarcerate me, as it appears he is in bed with Ben David and their cronies and let me off easy by FORCING me to plead guilty to get out of jail. You might remember that my accuser went out of town for an extended period and we already knew that the trial would have considerable delays. Already, because the jailers had deemed me too dangerous to give me my first cousins' phone numbers so I could try to raise the $150.00 cash bail, I would have been incarcerated indefinitely. This happens routinely in New Hanover County Jail, as MANY inmates I spoke with told me. So, if I get thrown back in jail for appealing (they really really really want me to have a stalkin conviction on my record), Judge Davis will find himself in jail soon enough.

I promiSe you that.

JAIL BEN DAVID NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

 >>> ADDED 12:58 PM:

1. I take back the possibly-perceived threat against Judge Davis. His peers will judge him if he couldn't un-secure my mini-bond, the jailors couldn't look up my cousins' phone numbers because I'm "too dangerous," but he could release me for 2.5 weeks time served and wave all fees, reporting probation, etc. It had not actually even occurred to me until hours after I was released that I had a right to appeal a conviction based on my own free-will confession -- but I did and do. I bet it had not occurred to my corrupt law enforcement adversaries or their Queen: Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan. But now we all know -- whadaya think they'll make of THAT???

2. Robie Trayhan finally showed his true colors this morning when after I found five bucks to get him some breakfast and he said he wanted some orange juice, as soon as we left the library, he changed that to Sparks (an alcoholic beverage). I was OK with that at first -- it would probably help bring him forward toward a health crisis -- and he's definitely drinking a lot less since I found him a day or two ago. But then Jerry, who's been hanging with Robbie lately (the guy Darrel Grier bought my $20 box TV from and who claims I -- NOT Darrel -- somehow owe him another $10 for it, AND the guy whom I have two confirmations -- actually, as well as his own, which I'd forgotten about previously -- is a heroin addict, now also CONFIRMED: current!!! wanted Robbie to go drink alcohol with him. Robbie agreed, and then told him what happened when he tried to get his newly-mailed-to-him Food Stamps card from Good Shepherd Center, where he receives his mail. Robbie told Jerry that The guy at the door (I forget his name, but it's the same name as the guy who told cops I was trespassing and told me I would be trespassing at ANY SHELTER IN WILMINGTON -- this a day or two before I got the three emails from people who claimed the overnight crew at Good Shepherd had posted a "Wanted: Dead or Alive" poster in the main room there (8.5" x 11") with my mug shot.

Bottom lines:

1. Robbie said that the same G.S.C. doorman told him the last two days in a row that he was not giving out mail that day, although Robbie also said he knew the guy DID actually have his keys -- the reason he claimed he could not distribute mail. Robbie said he could do nothing about that, but it is a FEDERAL CRIME to interfere with US Mail distribution, and this guy (is it Tim???) is definitely guilty of THAT (although it is probably the very least of his and the Shelter's multiple crimes). I said I would call authorities and have it looked into, but Robbie said "No -- NEVER!!!" Then, with lislt in his allegedly extreme-pained voice: "Let's go drink us some Sparks!" I said "No, I don't hang with trash!!!" and walked, not looking back. Robbie had told me last night that the reason he could not get his replacement Food Stamps card -- which the Good Shepherd people had ALREADY told him had come in -- was because Jerry had abandoned him as they walked the long distance to the shelter and he (Robbie) was afraid to walk "through the hood" alone. EXCUSE ME?!?!? The only people who are afraid to walk through the "hood" in Wilmington are the White Racists and the drug dealers. Black folk don't put up with that shit any more -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

AND THIS IS WHAT ERNIE THOMPSON AND THE REST OF THE LEADERSHIP OF FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH NOT ONLY PUT UP WITH -- THEY ACTIVELY SUPPORT AND PROMOTE IT:

DRUG DEALING
MAIL TAMPERING
SLAVERY OF UNDOCUMENTED FOREIGNERS (see previous posts)
DISAPPEARANCE OF UNDESIRABLES

Well, the drug-loving, White Republicans (mostly) of Wilmington can all go f@ck themselves. Actually, like the Republicans (white, mostly) in Congress -- but ESPECIALLY Presdent Obama, the biggest traitor to not only America but his father's race as well (maybe a bigger traitor than my mother: Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh) -- they already have committed suicide via the traitorous acts they have committed to pass this recent debt extension.

They are all toast.

Back to the Future:

If Robbie Trayhan presents me with the $68 cash he promised he would get yesterday after selling his food stamps credit 50 cents on the dollar as is the common practice in Wilmington, I will consider using him as a sex toy.

That's it. Period. "consider," being the opperative word.

Other news:

1. I stopped by Senator Goolsby's office this morning and since he is heavily busy in court this week, asked the clerk to pass on my apology to his wife, whom I had told I would put her husband in jail. I did NOT want to go to the house and possibly scare her in person. My threat was undeserved, and I explained that it was Republicans in general (aligned with my mother) whom I had a problem with. I know almost nothing about Sen. Goolsby's stands, so I hope he is actually one of those who will reform his Party. I am a BIG FAN of Self-Reliance (as per Ralph Waldo Emerson), so, by actual nature, more a Republican than a Democrat.

2. Desptie my dig at Judge Hogston a few days ago, I actually DO have a lot of respect for him. Also, this young guy Josh who's running for City Council.

3. I absolutely blasted my cousin Janice Ludwig today after she proved she even colder and more self-centered than my mother -- something I'd though was impossible. She is on heavy drugs for an auto-immune disease (what the hell are those things and how did they sudenly -- only recenty, rally -- come into being?!?!?). The side effects of the drugs are worse than death, and her sisters confirm she's hell to have to deal with. I remember when she was young and sweet -- like her parents and her other sisters. I hope she has a miracle soon. I'm praying for her.

Still, my uncouth mouth with her (I used language I normally reserve only for my mother) was semi-uncalled-for, so I apologize publically for that.

And now I must go. sorry for formatting, spelling, and other errors.

Also: I still have no phone, and I have respoded to all personal email, so if you don't get an answer from me, it's because I never got you message by regualr email of Facebook message.

Scott

.

No comments: