Friday, September 16, 2011

All's Well That Ends Well!!!


It's been a perfect day, thanks to Father Bob at St. Mary's Catholic Church for his sage advice and guidance (he's a brilliant man -- as good as Dr. Ernie Thompson at First Presbyterian, although they have different manners and such).

Also a special shout-out to Chris Allmond who was man enough NOT to ask me to remove his real name from my last post. He's cut of the same fine cloth as Evan Fish, and I look forward to the brilliant life he creates and the love he finds, appropriately.

Details tomorrow. Tonight, I gotta go out and dance . . .

Scott

>>> IMPORTANT: Almost forgot to add that I ran into a good friend of Robbie Trayhan's today, and learned that he's in New Hanover County Jail -- no doubt on yet ANOTHER open-container (beer) charge. Robbie's incorrigible (like me, but differently -- LOL!!!), but at least he's safe there -- and forced to dry out for a few days, at least. His bail's only $100.00, but no one he knows has a dollar -- at least not one they'd spend to spring him, God bless his sorry ass!!! (He's the ONE homeless nut-case I took into my apartment, back when I had my own, who got sexually agressive with me out of genuine desire.)

Father Bob "accidentally" referred to him as "my partner" today. YIKES!!! I can't think about that tonight. not with Deb Baratta still missing and unaccounted for. But I DO believe that all will work out and there will be no more drug-trafficking-cover-up deaths in Wilmington, NC (or wherever Deb currently is).

.

No comments: