Monday, September 19, 2011

Clarifying for My Public Defender and Dr. Ernie Thompson (who are not quite getting it)


Dear Jen:

No problem! Sorry, if you read my email, you would know I had my life threatened last night very seriously by people claiming to have gotten instructions from Ben David, the District Attorney. I have to live there or be homeless again, and that is the first thing we need to talk about.

I apologize that the stress of my life's being threatened, under which I (somewhat humanly), allowed myself to break this rule, has caused you to use strident language with me and show no empathy for my situation whatsoever.

And I DID send it to your AOL address, not your public defender address.

I also feel that I will be able to comply, but given that no one will help me pay $32.00 for a month's phone renewal and my roommate reneging on our agreement and cutting the cable internet connection in the house (just before her friend threatened to "disappear" me), so communications from and living in a hell-hole like that is not pretty.

Even Ernie Thompson, acting like he's got a position to defend, is "skeptical." He would properly be a person not taking sides -- or maybe offer to pay for a month's phone service -- but he didn't. (Disclaimer: I told him I had not come to see him to ask for money – which was true – but he did not see it in his heart to help, either. I think this is part of that WHITE PEOPLE’S DISEASE. It was one of his predecessors who helped plan and execute the Wilmington Race Riot of 1898, and I guess he’s just a Traditionalist. I hope I’m wrong, but lately, he’s been acting very defensive. Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, lived in Wilmington from 1874 to 1882 at the Presbyterian Manse while his father, Dr. Joseph R. Wilson, served as the minister of the city’s First Presbyterian Church. Perhaps the church leadership can begin to think more like President Wilson – the man who masterminded The League of Nations.

I did stop by and leave you a note. I hope THIS email does not bring on another sharp rebuke. I GET your point. Sorry, if under stress I acted with human failing of over-emailing you. It won't happen again, but you might need to think about protection options again.

Like tonight, DAMN IT!!!

(Only kidding. I'm staying there -- something I'm sure YOU and any other reader of this email would do if they were in such a position.)

I trust neither you nor anyone else I emailed in authority for law Enforcement will be held liable if there is a problem.

All that now off my chest, I hope you got MY point as well. I promise to find some other more appropriate way to communicate if my life is threatened by the very people I live with while I have little choice (except homelessness), due to the fact that Ben David's people tell anyone who hired me to fire me, so I can't earn a living and the money people tell me they sent to Amazon and GOT MY BOOK does not translate into sales showing. (OK, you say it is IMPOSSIBLE for Amazon to screw people? Well they got caught taking PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED COPIES of the book 1984 off people's Kindles and had to settle lawsuits over that.

I hold Ralph Evangelous and Ed McMahon personally responsible if something happens to me -- but don't worry: I am smart enough to handle whatever comes, but DO expect help from Wilmington Police and New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies, although -- TRUTH BE TOLD -- They did NOT try to keep the crowd from chanting for Evan Fish to jump from the parking deck two weeks ago, did they???

Thanks,
Scott

PS: I've sent you a total of two emails since you asked me to comply. I'm over my stress (by expressing it here). This final one I will send to both your email addresses which I have on record in the hope that you have NOT YET totally blocked me -- as you seem to claim you already have. If I get an indication of being blocked, I will feel forced FOR MY PERSONAL SAFETY to publish it on my blog.

You will find I am not typical, but I am logical, relentless, and considerate when it is not dangerous to violate considerations, empathetic, and for the most part: CORRECT. I never lie, although I do make some errors, which I quickly attempt to correct.


On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 1:01 PM, wrote:

Dear Mr. Kenan,

I last indicated that I only wanted emails regarding scheduling a time to meet to discuss your case. Your emails have been far more extensive and I am not going to participate in that discussion. I intend to preserve your attorney/client privilege, therefore, I am going to block all further email contact from your account. If you wish to call to schedule an appointment to discuss your case, please do so and I suggest you do so at your earliest convenience.

Any further email correspondence from you will not be received by my office.

Jennifer Harjo
New Hanover County Public Defender
P.O. Box 2560
414 Chestnut St., First Floor
Wilmington, NC 28402

910-251-7090, ext. 224 - office
910-343-6427 - fax

No comments: