Friday, September 9, 2011

Evan Fish: With the Man He Loved the Most


His Dad
Today, at this very moment I am writing, a memorial service for Evan Fish is being held in Ohio at a Grace Brethren Church. I'm sure it will be very beautiful and the grieving will remembere well our shared friend.

But that is not the whole story. More about that soon.

First, I'd like to say that when I inserted a CD in this computer yesterday, I found a copy of Evan's favorite movie, which he'd left in my drive. May I suggest his friends watch this movie (which I fell asleep watching when he was so excited to be able to see it -- the last movie he ever saw in his life. I know it has to do with SuperHeroes who have lost their power. I hope when I soon watch it that I will recognize which character he most identified with. The Movie from Warner Brothers, 2009: WATCHMEN (Director's Cut).

Sent to me via Facebook:

Tuesday 9/6/11
from: Chris Allmond

i dont know who you are you sick fuck, but i swear to god and on my resting friends life that i will find you, and you will wish you remained hidden or replaced yourself on that deck with my best friend.. i read your little blog, everything about him you put is wrong, he never went to afghanistan you motherfucker, you dont even know him dont you dare pretend like he was anything to you, he was like a brother to me and for you to slander his family and act like you fucking mean something just fuels me even more, i promise you i will find you, and when i do, it will be your worst nightmare, hope you enjoy the remaining time you have left, if i were you id spend the rest of my remaining life behind bars, trust me you're safer there, see you soon you fucking bastard



My reply sent this morning (Facebook had failed to email me that Chris messaged me, so I just found it):
 
Hi Chris:


The first thing I get from this message that I found only now because Facebook did NOT email me to let me know you'd sent me a message, although Facebook always has done that in the past (this happens also with my cell phone -- just last night while I was driving to Kure Beach with my good friend Deb Baratta who turned out to be fine, her daughter Christy had somehow blocked me from calling Deb's and Christy's phones and neither Christy nor Deb's estranged husband -- who knew this and REFUSED to explain it so I did not fear for Deb's safety: she, too, had (inadvertently) witnessed cocaine being brought in by mini-sub and unloaded under Snow's Cut Bridge, when I got Deb's voicemail telling me she was fine -- AND DEB HAD LEFT THAT MESSAGE TO ME SIX HOURS EARLIER!!! You can't tell me that the same Fox News/Republicans who control heavy-drug traffickinig as detailed on my blog do not mess with all my electronic communications. Deb and I had to laugh and laugh and laugh about that because we still got back together and enjoyed a relaxing evening on the beach remembering and honoring Evan Fish -- although deb still doesn't remember meeting him (this leads me to think she might actually be a Lesbian. Who else could not notice and be attracted to Evan's extraordinary beauty of mind, body, and soul??? Obviously you were attracted -- and I DON'T mean to imply you are gay.


Anyway, your message is a perfect example of what happens to people who refuse to face the truth -- you want to murder those of us who wish to heal our society and nation. Now don't get me wrong: I honor you and thank you for your service to our country, but war is serious business, and your love of blowing up things is typical for boys, but not so for men. The reality of destroying things and people is not so pretty. No one knew this more than Evan, who, as part of his "lying" (I say re-inventing-story-telling) to me included how haunted in his dreams he still was by the look of fear and innocence in the eyes of many of those he killed in Afghanistan close enough to see into their eyes. Evan sure knew how to fill in all the believable details in his story.




Now, with all due respect, I believe you will get over your anger with me, but what is also true is that you could be prosecuted for a crime for the content of your message. I could easily get you dishonorably discharged from the Army if I wanted to. But I don't. I feel your pain. I suffer too. Evan had become MY best friend. Please remember that he and I sat through Hurricaine Irene in that hotel room without electricity, cable, internet access, or even a candle (Evan DID have quite a lot of cocaine and some serious grass, only one of which I had to "endure") -- and the room got quite hot. But not our action. We were perfect sexuality opposites and completely trusted and respected each other.


As the armed services integrate allowing openly gay service members, I hope you will be as adult about serving beside gay brothers and sisters and Evan was in sharing his everything (except body) with me during our six days and nights of living together there. I will post this message thead on my blog -- not to embarrass you, but to leave an evidence trail should you actually be as crazy as your email would prove you to be in a court of law or military court, and as an example of how crazy WHITE PEOPLE'S DISEASE (lying hypocrisy -- in this case not yours, but the lies others have told you about both Evan and me).




Evan was abused rather severely in his youth by his mother. He only said that much about it -- he refused to give details so I assume it was only physical and/or emotional, and NOT sexual. From the information I have gathered, many people who were abused as kids end up with the diagnosis "Bipolar" which Evan and I shared. You can see what I think about that in my most previous posting about Evolution: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-id-like-to-apologize-for-having.html .


Today, at 12:30 PM, there will be a memorial service for Evan at Grace Bretheren Church, despite Evan's HATING religion -- especially Christian -- although he totally loved the teachings of Jesus. No doubt Ellie (whom he despised and cheated out of money while we shared the room -- as well as tricked money out of a number of his old drug-dealing associates in Maine -- that money all coming in via Wells Fargo electronic) and Evan's mother will put on a good "loving" show. But I dare say their tears will be more of regret for the things they did to Evan than for his loss -- and also they will cry knowing I will not stop telling the truth about Evan and they HATE having everyone know of their hateful acts and words.


Not so Evan's Dad. Evan loved and respected his Dad with his whole heart and soul.


I wish you all the best, Chris, and suggest that you join me in re-dedicating yourself to what Evan was so passionate about: Love, Truth, and Patriotism. I look forward to seeing your great success going forward: your career and the truly loving family you will create -- probably with a fine, loving woman.


Evan would never have associated with you so deeply if you, too, were not cut from the very best cloth.

Sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan
*****

Then this, posted beginning about midnight, last night:

Chris Allmond:
 
ladies and gentleman who know this sick man named scot kenan, even fish was my best friend, practically my older brother, do not listen to these goddamn lies that this bastard has made about my best friend, consumate marine? he never got th...rough basic training because he got hurt in basic, something minor that they still discharged him for, he never had a permanent disability, this man has made up these bullshit stories and is a sick individual, i swear to god scott kenan you will regret making up all this bullshit to gain attention for your stupid allegations over this D.A., i dont know who he is but you will NOT use my best friend as an excuse to blame him for his death, this is absolutely ridiculous people

12 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

Chris Allmond:

do not apologize to this man for him losing his "friend" evan fish, scott kenan was not a friend to him, this man is just a fucked up individual with a ridiculous mind

12 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

Scott Kenan:

Hi Chris: Evan touched all our lives, but you were not privy to what happened to him in Maine and later North Carolina. It is a tribute to Evan's ability to spin a good yarn (write a story), that he successfully punked at least two of his g...irlfriends here, me, and many others into believing his story about having served so bravely in the Marines in Afghanistan. While I know many would claim he was delusional, it is now my theory that this story was part of his plan to cover up his career that he was desparate to put in his past and reform his life -- especially practiced in Maine -- of large-volume drug dealing. Unfortunately, Evan knew too much about drug trafficking, and he had to be killed and it needed to be in a way that could be covered up -- especially. This should have been easy to do, given the willingness of his family and older friends to pretend all was fine. Unfortunately, Evan told too many people the truth of the abuse he suffered growing up -- the abuse that led to his absolute love to do drugs and then his drug-selling career. You did NOT read my later postings that explain more of this, and I will comment more in a new post later today. But please read this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-id-like-to-apologize-for-having.htmlSee More

The Weather Up Here: Evolution: of an Understanding and of the Human Race (forced suicide in Wilming

3 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 1 person likes

Sandra Van Oger:

OH.So sad!!! Such a Nice Sweet Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.

Sandra Van Ogre:

JESUS!! This is a BEAUTIFUL Eulogy! I made me Cry!!!Seriously Scott!

about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.

Scott Kenan:

I tribute Tennessee Williams, my former employer, friend, and continuing mentor, and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis who continues to visit me in my dreams and direct me correctly to get the revenge for JFK, RFK, MLK Jr's, and TW's deaths at the... hands of Republicans working primarily through the FBI -- and "astrologer/psychic" Jeanne Dixon, who in documents revealed some years ago through Freedom of Information Act was proved to have been on J. Edgar Hoover's payroll as a publicist. Although claiming to be a "good Catholic and prophetess of God", she began in 1956 to predict Kennedy's election and assassination. Actually, she was never a psychic at all. Hoover had her putting out the info in advance to terrorize the Kennedy clan. Such is the evil of what is now the Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Fox News branch of the Republican Party, with my mother -- America's confirmed top Nazi who reports to the Pope. You will notice that my bogging (now reaching enormous audiences -- I got over 1000 hits/day when I began blogging about Evan Fish. Those in the know knew i knew!!!) The reason I give Jeanne Dixon credit is that before her death in 1997, she had the decency to publicly state that the world would be shocked beyond belief when they learned who actually were America's top enemies -- they were hiding in plain sight. I swear to God on a stack of Judeo-Christian, Hinddhu, and all other bibles that this is true. Scott Kenan

about an hour ago · UnlikeLike · 1 person likes

Scott Kenan:

Please help spread the word of my blog and make it go global-viral. The truth MUST be known!!! Already I helped Br'er Obama grow an African penis. LOL!!! http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .The Weather Up Here

about an hour ago · UnlikeLike · 1 person likes

Sandra Van Ogre:

Obama??? The Anti Negro??? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.

Scott Kenan:

LOL!!! He's been channeling his white, liberal mama too long. Liberals -- or too many of them -- swill white wine, appreciate good art, see what's going on, and then claim they can't (READ WON'T) do anything about it. I, however, am a man of ACTION!!! HA!

about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.

Sandra Van Ogre:

Action Is Free!

No comments: