Saturday, September 24, 2011

True Blue (Velvet)


Events of the last few days have made me feel as if I'd been through a re-make of the movie Blue Velvet, which was made here in Wilmington, NC and released exactly 25 years ago -- to the day -- from the day I posted the two most previous posts.

The following day, reporting and swearing to a long list of lies about me, my roommate Brenda had my committed to The Oaks, the psychiatric care wing of New Hanover County Medical Center. The admitting nurse did not believe Brenda's claims. Neither did the psychiatrist.

But the judge had -- and Brenda had sworn to them on a Bible. They had to admit me and keep me for a three-day minimum period of observations. No problem.

I was angry, but there was nothing to do, and I was released at the first opportunity, given the circumstances. It could have lasted up to 10 days.

But there was more: Brenday later swore out Domestic Violence papers, claiming many of the same claims and I am now locked out of the apartment, homeless on the street again, for NO REAL REASON -- excepet that (apparently) Justin put her up to it. Justin had told me I was going to pay for accusing District Attorney Ben David of protecting narco-traffickers. He said he had talked to the drug dealers on 8th Street where I had previously lived (they call themselves "Team Padezanin" and are led by George Padezanin, who lived across the street and down two houses from me there), and I would pay for that too. I still believe Brenda was forced into the swearing of lies to commit me and bring charges against me -- possibly because she is addicted to the pills he meantioned she should take more of if she was nervous. I don't really know. I DO really suffer. There will be a Domestic Violence court hearing this coming Friday. The psychiatrist told me he is fully confident that if I simply explain the truth as calmly and rationally as I had explained it to him, all will be well. I believe he is correct.

Meanwhile, I'm homeless without a change of clothes, no computer, no backpack, no bicycle. I'm still going to attend services at First Presbyterian tomorrow (barring some new calamity).

And so it is,
Scott

And a second email sent just to family today:

If you read my email I sent earlier today, you all know that I have pretty neatly trapped the local District Attorney in his lies, and he will be forced into court (assuming my cases go forward, rather than being quashed), and have to testify under oath. This will be a lot of fun if it happens, although I'd rather it did not. I hate seeing his ofice so disrespected -- or rather that he will be publicly humiliated and likely severely punished under the law.


Well, we all make our beds and then have to lie in them.

I DO wnat my immediate family to know that although I've been angered and frustrated by many of you during the last couple of years, I now see how all that ws necessary for me to get the strength I needed through having to go it alone with little help from any of you. Mom & Dad DID send money for me to move back from Mexico, and a couple of hundred beyond that. Jane sent me $40.00 for my birthday in a way that actually caused me to LOSE money (through a bizarre set of circumstances, I got $72.00 in bank charges over that with a net of a $32.00 LOSS). This is all explained in my blog and the bank understands it too. It was NOT the bank's fault -- and I'm not certain it was Jane's fault either. I believe she was manipulated by someone.

But while I am against temporarily homeless, I am not expecting any help or support. I have proven my points about my political adversaries, and I don't really know or care if all my points about my family are true or not. FINALLY, I no longer need to worry about the outcome. This week's events have sealed Ben David's fate -- even if I were killed or lobotomized -- neither of which will happen.

My familiy is my family, and without the bizarre turns of events, it was the DIFFICULTIES friends and adversaries caused me that were the spiritual gymnasium on which I gained my strength. THAT'S the bottom line. So I'm over it, although, just like there is much to still play out in the courts here before all things are resolved, my words and actions might not reflect this "mature" understanding at all times -- at least until I get enough stability to be able to get b ack to my writing. That means a roof over my head that stays there and a little money in my pocket.

Toward that goal, I have been approved for $200/month food stamps, which I am now getting, and will apply for disability (which takes a couple of months to process). I tested a piece of my Walking Tour last weekend with the general public, and it went over GREAT!!! I do still need to find a sales/marketing manager, since Evan Fish is no longer among the living. And there are other things I can do here and there. Marketing my book more aggressively will bring in more money that way, and I hope to sell more copies from my blog, which gets the money to me in two days, versus the Kindle version (which is selling better) and takes 2.5 months. I've signed up for putting ads on my blog, but recieved no word on that from the compay that does it yet.

In closing, I'd just like that once again say that all's well that ends well, but until I am a tad more grounded and able to work from a stable place, I might have flare-ups of frustration. If you cannot understand that, perhaps you will someday.

I will email this to only a few, and then likely post it on the bottom of my last blog post.

Love,
Scott
.

No comments: