(What I did in Mexico the summer of 2010)
>>> FINALLY, some news:
1. Public Defender Jennifer Harjo called to say that the results on my sane-enough-for-court test came in and I was found sane (enough) -- but there is some kind of bizarre complication because "the doctor hadn't seen the results of the previous test." At least it sounded like she said that. That comment mystified me for several reasons -- especially since I saw no doctor while taking the test EITHER time and since sanity at one time is not dependent on sanity at another time, as Ms. Harjo had once explained to me. Perhaps I didn't hear her correctly. Bottom line: It should all be worked out before our next court date (not including faux open-container charge that goes to court tomorrow) on Nov. 14.
2. Jen also said that she's heard from the property owner of the house Brenda McKnight leased and I entered a house-share agreement with Brenda -- until she lied and had me committed to a mental hospital (which I popped right back out of, the doctor recognizing the commitment had been based on lies, but then Brenda got a restraining order based on the same lies, so I went HOMELESS once again with NO compensation for the lost rent) and the owner can probably deliver my belongings to Jen's office, where I can pick them up.
I use "leased" because when I asked if Brenda still lived there (she and Gerald Austin-Wynn, her drug dealer had told me Brenda was going to move because I had REFUSED to move (I'd actually never been asked, but Brenda had failed to tell Gerald the truth -- she was too frightened by him, as she had told me repeatedly) -- that, before they decided that commitment/restraining order against me would be the simplest solution. Funny how the best made plans can go so awry . . .
Where was I . . . OH! Jennifer told me today that "the other person has moved out of the property." That would have to be Brenda, since Gerald never actually lived there. If the owner cannot deliver my goods to Jen's office shortly, I'll have to wait until they come down from Virginia at Christmas.
SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!
Therefore: I cannot make plans to see the attorney about Patrick Stansbury until I know when I might have to retrieve my goods from Jen's office, which will (only fairly) need to be done immediately when they arrive. The attorney and I will have a LOT of info and abusive emails to study together. (I'm goin to do this ASAP, regardless anything I have to work around.)
3. I DID receive the certified mail receipt showing that my appeal of the restraining order DID reach the appeal place in time. No response yet on what I sent them.
4. No word yet on the Padezanin assault charge hearing. I'll probably check into it after court tomorrow.
5. Googling Sean Blackwell or BipolarOrWakingUp will NOT bring up comments I have made on this blog previously, because Sean's sites are too numerous and popular for mine to register high. I'm glad for that. My intention has not been to affect Sean's work or followers, but to communicate with HIM.
6. I'm tired of emailing people things not important enough to worry over, so I'll send this to only a few.
7. I bet you don't believe my item 6.