Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Movie DOGMA as Performed Real-Life in Wilmington, NC


Actually, I'm a bit UNDER the weather today, having caught a slight cold due to sleeping on a top bunk under an air conditioning vent at Mercy House Shelter -- not that I want to complain about Mercy House (although I might-could complain about my relatively wealthy siblings who currently make nice with me but will NOT send me a penny to buy cold medication -- CORRECTION: I'm afraid to ask. When I lived in Puerto Vallarta and had an infected open wound the size of a quarter FOR SIX MONTHS on the bottom of my right foot and could have gotten it cleaned and bandaged by a doctor for only $18.50 USD, they REPEATEDLY refused to send that much then and believed they were doing me a "Christian" favor!!!)!!!

Mercy House is a great place and they are kind enough NOT to keep out minor drug and alcohol addicts (the ones who basically keep up appearances and represent the majority of the homeless, in my observation). We all get along well enough and those who have conflicts keep some distance -- or at least that was true until this morning -- or actually, last night . . .

James Sharpe got a bee in his bonnet (baseball cap that sat atop his eyeglasses elastic that I assume he wears to keep them from flying should he take a serious body-blow to his likely prescription-drug-caused paunchiness -- he showed four vials of prescription medication the other day), and flew out the front door of Mercy House to yellingly accuse me of blogging that he sells drugs. I was temporarily flummoxed, but soon regained composure, telling him I remembered no such thing (I HAD blogged that he defended the drug-selling Cindy Beatty and PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG who had taken advantage of me by living in my apartment last spring for a month and never paying a penny of the rent they promised to pay -- while selling Cindy's prescription pain killers for $3 per pill, standing with Cindy when she got aggressive and her cohorts threatened me five times in 24 hours just after I confronted District Attorney Ben David in Mixto restaurant and just before Cindy filed Cyberstalking charges against me for reporting the truth on this bog, AND this direct and accurate-to-the-word quote of James from a few days ago: Item #1 here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/no-time-for-grousing.html

As you can see, I never suggested WHAT James was selling, but his assumption and anger reveal that when he made the statement he HAD to be talking about drugs. That said, he claimed last night that he had been talking about selling a bicycle. I promised him I would clarify his statement on my blog, and I hereby have done it.

Then, first thing this morning behind the Shell station at Red Cross and Third Streets as many of us Mercy House Residents waited for them to open at 6:00 so we could get coffee, several of the goon squad attacked me anew. It was HYSTERICAL!!! Calling me "Snitch" (nothing new) over something that was none of THEIR business (James Sharpe was not even there, but this showed how powerfully he controls the drug addicts in the shelter).

One, made sure I knew his name (James Flowers), and claimed that if I publish his name on this blog, he'll have me killed and/or "disappeared" (seems to me, only one would be necessary). James Flowers continued to explain that if I reported his (and his buddy's), threats to kill or disappear me, he had TWO uncles (he was so livid, he might have been thinking double and only had one) on the Wilmington Police Force who would take care of me.

I guess he hadn't gotten the memo that NO Wilmington Police Officer has harassed me for at least four or five days since (in this blog) I fingered Chief Evangelous as likely supporting the narco-trafficking District Attorney since he'd not warned the force that they had best not mess with me unless I actually EARNED it by breaking actual laws. In fairness, let me say that NO Sheriff's Deputies have EVER harassed me inappropriately -- PRAISE SHERIFF MCMAHON!!!
>>> IN OTHER NEWS:

1. This blog was "down" in the State of Georgia for a long time at least on some internet providers, probably because of my linking to my 1990 original notes on how Newt Gingrich brought drugs by train from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park (privatized by Republicans and run by Branson Family Entertainment -- the cleaned up name of an old Mafia group from Missouri -- or maybe they just let the drug mafia corrupt them). http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .

In any case, the continuing on-and-off disappearance/reappearance of this blog on servers in the State of Georgia is more proof of my allegation that Fox News in conjunction with the Republican Party seriously interferes with electronic communications. Another example of this is that my sister Julie tried to call me twice last night and the calls did not go through properly. Many have reported that when they call my cell phone, they get nothing or a recording that it is not a working number.

2. There has not been a single hit of my blog from Mexico in many weeks. I assume Mexico has blocked it. I do not know if Mexicans get my emails (I copy nearly a dozen, daily). But communications there is dominated by Tel-Cel, owned by the former PRI Party President who is the wealthiest man on earth and one of the largest narco-traffickers. Recently, he bought a major portion of THE NEW YORK TIMES to be sure it does not SERIOUSLY oppose drug trafficking.

The local paper in Wilmington, NC, THE STAR NEWS, is owned by the NYTimes, so it does not investigate allegations of narco-trafficking -- in fact it PROMOTES businesses in town that LAUNDER drug money by featuring them, like the former high-end flooring store owned by Mark Bryant -- who nearly tore the door to my neighbors' (Peter and Jess Demaria) apartment off when they'd apparently sold him some bad crack they had made in their lab at 111B South 8th Street, WHICH I got them to move after I blogged about it here. http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/06/news-flash.html or maybe here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-n-that.html HA!!! that flooring store formerly was on Market Street near the river (next to Bella's and where there is now a real-estate/insurance business) .

3. Saudi Arabia (who months ago, periodically blocked me until they realized I was not actually against them -- just their Republican Party and bin Laden allies), Canada, Russia, and various European countries are the source of most of my foreign hits -- about 15% of visitors to this blog.

4. Rick, a muscular sometimes-wrestler and all around nice guy who is a/was a resident of Mercy House, but has money, works for owner of the new computer store on Dock Street across from Duck n' Dive bar (he asked me to delete some things here that were SO MUCH MORE FUN THAN WHAT REMAINS, but I did it for him anyway. I didn't want to be tobacco-spit on by him -- or tobacco-juice-kissed, passionately. Sorry Rick, but I just had to have some fun since you GUTTED my 4th item!!!) and is an industrious and very talented intern technician there, was in conversation with the short, congenial and vivacious woman from First Fruits last night at Mercy House when they fed us. She asked him if they knew what he was actually up to, and he replied that they are just Yankees (one from New Jersey, the other from Greece) and that he himself is a Yankee, so it will all work out.

I have NO idea what THAT was all about, but the First Fruits woman and Rick found it to be hilarious!!!

5. I stand with Rick and this woman. The WHOLE THING is just part of the fabulous DIVINE COMEDY!!!
.

No comments: