Monday, October 3, 2011

Ben Brokenjaw Still Unconfirmed. Mexicans Honored!!!



>>> UPDATE: I still cannot confirm (or have denied) that Ben David's jaw was broken in a barroom brawl Saturday night. It matters to know the truth, but in the bigger scheme of things, nothing in the rest of the posting depends on whether that was truth, exaggeration, or lie.

Posted just now to this article from the 10/1/11 edition of the local StarNews:

http://books.blogs.starnewsonline.com/14560/writers-dine-with-the-governor/

And my comment, initially (at least), accepted and posted:

Funny: Mr. Gerard chronicled how the 'rogue" Kenan, William R. Sr., fomented the shameful 1898 Wilimington Race Riot. Randall is likely descended from slaves owned by my distant relatives. There is a picture showing the cook who looks EXACTLY like Randall. Randall is one of my top three writing inspirations -- can you say A VISITATION OF SPIRITS??? LET THE DEAD BURY THEIR DEAD???


Anyway, Randall clued me by email over a year ago to the incompetence of the top poeple of the Sewanee Writers' Conference which is the one thing legitimate funded by the estate of my former boss, Tennessee Williams' estate, now estimated to be worth over $1/3 BILLION dollars by Sewanee disgruntled lawyer alumns.

Gov. Perdue and Randall are both on my 'email list" and get hot breaking political news from Wilimington, NC where I am working to put the cocaine and heroin traffic guardian (he PROTECTS the criminals instead of jailing them), District Attorney Ben David in jail soon.

Very soon, I believe.
Scott D. Kenan

 
Now that most of this has been wripped up -- my brother and sister julie are coming round to speaking with me again. My mother remains stubborn and insists that I listen to Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian who told me I am DELUSIONAL. This is not true, but I asked her how she got that idea. She said my sister Jane (currently out of the country for two weeks), printed one of my posts or emails in which Dr. Thomspon told me that. She did not read it carefully, but read into Dr. Thompson's understandable concern that I MIGHT be delusional, that I was.
 
REPUBLICANS!!! Who needs 'em??? Take, take, take -- but NEVER give. My mother again refused to send me $50.00 (which she can well afford) to buy me a fall jacket. I do not own a fall jacket and do not have one with my things that I cannot yet retrieve from Brenda McKnight's house. I only have a winter leather coat and an overcoat. Mom bases her denial of help to me -- and claims legitimacy for it -- on Dr. Thompson's words.
 
I DO NOT BLAME ERNIE OR FIRST PREZ!!!
 
Anyway, I want to send a shout-out of thanks to all my Mexican, American-in-Mexico, Columbian, Guatemalan, and other friends in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Especially Mercedes, "Sonny", Salvador "Chava" Gonzalez Resendez (the mayor who is a puppet of his drug-running family and a somewhat notorious homosexual -- I pity his poor wife!!!), Sinead O'Day (US Consular Agent who tried to keep me in the clutches of the narcotics-dealing arm of the CIA when i was down there), and Horace, the Consular agent who bravely pulled strings to get my check cashed so I could escape Mexico by car when the heat got too hot!!! GO Horace, GO!!! (and don't let Sinead's and Chava's people kill you!!!).
 
Also, a special shout out to Tim Wilson the computers guy who got to know Fernando Merino's African member much better than did I. Tim didn't even know that Fernando was the son of the top Cocaine lord from Columbia travelling uncer false Mexican identity.
 
Read more in the Mexican sections of this blog by checking the index to the right side.
 
Scott

No comments: