Thursday, October 6, 2011

Filing RACKETEERING Charges against Ben David, Judge Criner, et al in Federal Court!!!


Well, with that false charge of "open container" yesterday, I consulted Jennifer Harjo, my (and Chief) Public Defender, and she agrees that I can file RACKETEERING charges against the two named in this post title -- as well and Ben David's other minions. I already told my mother I am going to do it and force her and Dad to take the stand to swear under oath their involvement, perjure themselves, or take the fifth -- I couldn't care less which. I asked her to protect her health until then, and truth be told, I think she will be convicted, although physical evidence is at best sketchy. If so, she might get the noose, or might (due to age) be allowed to live our her days free (or somewhat restricted in a "house arrest" situation). If so, I will see to it that she and Dad are at least comfortable til the end of their days.

We have a hearing here on October 10. The ball is back in Ben David's court. Ms. Harjo thinks there's a good chance they will simply drop all these bogus charges against me then. If they do, I'll not file the Racketeering charge. I just want to get away from all this distraction of this piss-ant, Ben David and his minions. I have my sites of Dick Cheney, both Presidents Bush, Newt Gingrich, Patrick Stansbury, Christal Presley (connected to Sean Hannity of Fox News -- and of course Fox News's PROVEN ability and conniving in email and phone hacking and tampering. The story of what happened in England with THE NEWS OF THE WORLD is NOTHING compared to what they did corrupting American communications, politics, and rights.

They should have known better than to mess with a KENAN!!! HA! Now they will all be eating their just desserts.

And it will be FUN and ENTERTAINING for all the rest of us who alligned ourselves with this thing we call God. A very special shout-out to our Muslim Friends (the true ones), who have shown Christians the error of their way in IDOLIZING Jesus, the Greatest Prophet to Western Society.

Y'all Christians need to kiss the feet of a Muslim Arab today. They preserved Ancient Greek and Roman (and early Christian Era) learning when the Catholic Church last went on a book-burning rampage and caused The Dark Ages.

Another funny thing about my open container charge from yesterday: The officer who showed up last came up (from the north which was up-wind, never got more downwind than perpendicular to me and never closer than six feet). He TWICE claimed he smelled beer on my breath (impossible because I wasn't drinking), and had I been, he was too far from me and the breeze too strong for him to have done so.

Robbie Trahan and his friend Jersey went on later (while I was blogging) yesterday afternoon to earn at lest one REAL open container charge. Reports that reached me later were that they were arested by the dumpster behind The Village Market that fronts Second Street and very different descriptions of it happening in the shallow, wide entry of a club across the street from Barbary Coast Bar on Front Street. BOTH stories included them being taken away in hand-cuffs (neither returned to the shelter last night). One story has to be partially untrue, unless they were immediately uncuffed at the first place.

RACKETEERING: How I LOVE the sound of that word!!!

Scott
.

No comments: