Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Getting Down & Dirty with Williams Scholars as Allean Hale Said I'd Need to Do One Day


>>> Email to Philip Kolin (Williams scholar, editor of THE TENNESSEE WILLIAMS ENCYCLOPEDIA and author on several books regarding the works of Mr. Williams):

Dear Philip,

I would be happy to remove any Tennessee Williams scholar from my mailing list who recognizes me for my book, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, which received rave reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER, Kenneth Holditch (who said he read it straight through at the expense of his chores), Thomas Keith (when he took a moment out from enforcing the reign of terror he wages against Williams scholars and dramatists for the benefit of Sewanee, and others.


I sent PDF copies of my book to ALL scholars I had on record (many of whom I met in person at the New Orleans Festival or TW's installation at the Poets' Corner. ONLY ALLEAN HALE, the world's oldest living and practicing Williams scholar sent me money or thanks. Allean, tiny woman that she is, tried to buck Sewanee and spent two years (in her commendable but ineffective polite way), trying to get to the bottom of how Tennessee Williams actually died. She told me Sewanee and her allies stonewalled her. She entrusted me with the fight, and now I have won.

My intention (as I go forward deconstructing the cancer that the Republican Party has become -- destroying education -- my distant Kenan relatives used the vast fortunes inherited from Henry Flagler and Atlanta visionary Frank Hawkins to fund univerity programs across America -- the Kenan Charitable Trusts in aggregate (not all named "Kenan") are the largest private support of Education in the world) is to get the truth out and Free the Tennessee Williams Scholars from Sewanee's (read Michael Remer, the sometimes drug-dealer Thomas Keith -- just ask Paul Willis at TW/NO Fest, whom Thomas bragged to me he gave many drugs to).

I need donations or PUBLIC thanks for my work and book from each and every scholar who does not widh to hear from me. Blocking my emails will not discontinue my PUBLIC declarations. EACH SCHOLAR NEEDS TO SIDE WITH EITHER ME OR SEWANEE/REPUBIOCAN pARTY/FOX NEWS.

If that makes no sense to you, read deeply in my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . If you did not get a copy of my memoir (available from me at my blog in PDF which I asked the scholars I gave it to to spread it to ALL scholars, at the time, ASKING for donations. The ending is updated and is the only controversial part. It can be seen here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/finally-truth-about-tennessee-williams.html .

Please, I want to keep things friendly with Williams scholars. As TW said (according to Allean Hale at the first NO Fest I went to in 2004, "Tennessee HATED scholars." Let's prove him wrong. Please send me a little something or read my manuscript and give me your HONEST opinion whether you like it or not.

I will be doing this with ALL Williams scholars until I find any few remaining whom I must take to court to stop reporting lies about my former employer. Please remember: Both Dakin Williams and Dotson Rader published in their memoirs that John Uecker murdered Tennessee. I also know that my own mother -- with Maria St. Just, John Eastman, and Sewanee was implicated. Dakin claimed it was a CIA job because Tennessee knew too much. I was with Tennessee and Jackie Kennedy Onassis when she told us secrets of how our government (FBI) murdered her husband, RFK, and MLK Jr. He DID write the codicil to his will giving Harvard control of his estate to try to keep them from murdering him at Jackie's instruction, but Maria organized the plot to bribe his maid, Leoncia, as well as Gary Tucker and Schuyler Wyatt (and Maria perjured herself as well and destroyed many of her letters before publication to hide her tracks).

THE DAY OF JUSTICE IS HERE, NOW.

Choose your side, Sir, or I will assign you to the losing side of History.

Thank -- and with great respect for your work as a scholar in a somewhat Kenan-funded university!!!

Scott D. Kenan

The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams
The Avenging Angel of Jacqueling Kennedy Onassis

.





On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:09 PM, Philip Kolin wrote:



Remove my name from your mailing list now. Thanks. Philip.Kolin@usm.edu

No comments: