Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hitting the Big Time!!!


Just a quick note to let all know that I ran into a couple of TV station camera crews today, and my "nutshell" story should hit the Wilmington news this evening -- unless Ben David's minions (who seem to see everything) killed the story at both stations. I'll not name which ones.

I formed a working understanding with a representative of a powerful political and entertainment family, not from this part of the country. Which parts of my political and/or Tennessee Williams story we will put on the large scene have not yet been determined. This family's history with the Kenan Family goes back to earliest recorded European history (as per THE KENAN FAMILY, 1967, revised 1999).

I spoke with Steve Bakunas by phone regarding possible overlapping of interests, municipal and creative, and will continue with him and, presumably, his wife Linda Lavin, when they have more time in Wilmington in a couple of months. I told him I was the "homeless Kenan, staying in a shelter so could not meet him at his theater tonight due to shelter curfew at 7:30 PM (TRUE!!!)

He probably thought I was nuts. (yawn)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a bad day!!!

Now, let's see if my story breaks on either news station . . .

Scott
.

No comments: