Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oy Vey!!! (Too Late for Ben David)


I had intended, this morning, to email Ernie Thompson (pastor of First Presbyterian Church) to clarify comments I made yesterday in email -- and I think on blog. You see, I was clearest with Associate Pastor Charlie Lee, Jr. when I spoke to him after 11:00 AM service, and yesterday, his copy of email came back stating that he was on "sabbatical" until some time in December -- his email box is temporarily inactive. I wanted to be certain Ernie et al got the clearest message.

But this morning, several church members passed through Java Dog on Market street where I am currently writing, and given what they said about Ernie (not sure I buy their allegations of where he might get some of his income), I feel I should blog first and then send to some via email.

>>> Hat tip to those who got blind-copied by me earlier today in response to a flirtation from a guy in Chapel Hill: This man recently contacted me out of the blue. He knows Thomas S. Kenan III and I have sent him various information for his and others' fun and amusement. 'Nuff said!!!

1. My mother is acting "psychotic" again. She couldn't talk to me last night without claiming all my harassments are because I'm not taking Lithium. She isn't on the internet so did NOT get the memo that since 1991, I never took more than 900mg. Lithium and only bumped it up higher to get test results provinig I was on an effective dose. I admitted this to my shrink nurse Alex Widdon at PACT Atlanta (near Decatur, GA) toward the end before she took me OFF Lithium (to try to add 300md/daily, only, later, unsuccessfully). This should be included in notes asked for by Emily Zvejnieks who formerly represented me until head public defender Jennifer Harjo took over my cases here in New Hanover County, NC.

Nevertheless, I was successful in manuevering Mom from her rabid fixation ("Mom, I'm a 60-year-old adult in full possession of my rights. Medication is a matter between me and my doctor and not really any of your business."). In the end, we discussed a neutral subject and even got some laughs in. That said, Mom's continued fixation with my need to take Lithium (or other medication), proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is a Nazi or nazi. Why she thinks meds I have not effectively taken since 1991 will stop other people from harassing me is a TOTAL mystery if any other conclusion is considered.

THAT said, I will continue to manuever her so we do NOT have any more blow ups. I said I would heal my dang family if it's the last thing I do, and we will at least PRETEND there is love -- or at least I will earn their respect.

2. Wilmiington Police Officer S.W. Shea (according to his name badge which I just read, although I might have mis-remembered the first initial) just showed up to take a report on a new gang grafiti that the maintanance man from the Cotton Exchange is showing him. That maintanance man was most helpful in my finding a bolt-cutter yesterday afternoon, as was the manager of U-Haul who actually had one that I borrowed to cut the combination-lock cable gang members had double locked my bike to a post with in front of Java Dog yesterday while I was in court for administrative matters. The operation double-locks bikes and then cuts both cables after dark if the bike owner is unsuccessful in getting their cable off -- to steal the bike! (One of the things Mom blamed MOST IRRATIONALLY on my not taking Lithum. LOL!!!)

Anyway, this is the same officer who was the third and final one to show up in the alleyway several days ago when Robbie Trayhan, "Jersey", and I were "busted" falsely for open container -- as reported in this blog at the time. He is the one who never got closer than 6 feet from me (perpendicular to the wind) and NEVER downwind of me, yet TWICE irrationally claimed he smelled beer on my breath. As I was leaving, HE was the one who said they had a very poor case against us, but when he advised me (most professionally), yesterday, on how to deal with my bike dillemma, he AGIAN claimed he thought I had been drinking that day in the alley -- but at least did not claim this time that he had smelled it. LOL!!!

With the "co-incidences" of the bike troubles happening in front of Java Dog where I FIRST told Ben David to his face that I was putting him in jail (right before I went to the DEA for the first time and spoke to agent Jeff Grant about it -- followed by a meeting with the drunk man who claimed to be Ben David's male lover, I can only conclude that Ben is behind ALL of this. TOO MANY "CO-INCIDENCES"!!!

3. This morning at 5:15 AM, I was confronted by a longshoreman who works at the State Port loading and unloading ships. Why any union or not-union longshoreman needs to stay in a homeless shelter is a mystery to me -- unless he spends all his wages on expensive drugs or is the supplier to the druggies who live there and harassed me this morning for being a snitch when I told the Night Captain that if ANYONE (as this man had just done) ever threatens to beat me up in Mercy House again (he asked me to follow him outside to do it, actually), I would immediately call the police. The Captain liked that idea. He's cool, but many residents are NOT. I've seen the drugs passed around and said nothing, previously. This man's bunk number is 13B -- right below my own. Black male about 48, medium, powerful build. Usually wears a red T-shirt "Pray Ceaselessly." LOL -- he'd better!!!

Mysteriously, after getting my Starbucks coffee at the Hilton, I was walking down the River Walk near Ann St. when a car pulled nearby and parked. A gentleman who showed me his badge debriefed me, then returned to his car and drove away. I do not believe it would be judicious to tell all about our 10 minute conversation, but he DID say it might be wise for TV-3 to RUN with the story I began giving them and which they broadcast Friday night (according to an Episcopal minister who claims to have seen it on TV).

4. Therefore, I'm afraid it is too late for Ben David to turn tables. The Federal Agent seemed to make it clear that Ben's ass is grass. First Presbyterian will have to find its own "Presbyterian Way" to save face regarding Ben's being on the up-or-down-vote-for-all candidates for Deacon, although I have no opinion on whether or not Ben should BE a deacon. I'm new to Presbyterianism, and as I've stated before, the Rogue Kenan, William R. Kenan SENIOR, who with the then-Pastor of that congregation fommented the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot, almost singlehandedly. WRK Sr. was also a Deacon of the congregation.

I just hope Presbyterian Leadership has evolved higher than it was back then. Time will tell . . .

It's in Ernie's court.

Scott
.

No comments: