Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Submitted to Barack Obama's Campaign Headquarters via Email:


I totally supported Barack Obama but he has proved to be the Anti-Negro, a TRAITOR to the US and especially Democrats.


See how I and my Kenan Family of North Carolina -- as well as other patriots -- will bring him down, try him for treason in a fair and transparent trial, and them hang him from a noose.

Traitorous Behavior is the ONLY crime that I agree deserves capital punishment.

In the meantime, all those who CONSCIOUSLY worked with Obama to destroy our country for the GREEDY can go to hell too -- and will!!!

See details of how Jackie kennedy Onassis told Tennessee Williams and me (while i worked for him) details of how our government murdered her husband, RFK, and MLK Jr. I promised Jackie i would one day get her revenge.

Believe it or not, in my dreams she has told me much of what i needed to do and she has always been right. If you don't know about the Kenan Family of North Carolina and their support of Education, Democracy, and Liberty and Justice for ALL -- including our adversaries, then google us.

Thank you for reading.

Most sincerely,
Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/
.

3 comments:

Sugarpantz said...

Strange Fruit INDEED!!!!

Scott Kenan said...

"Strange Fruit" -- do ya mean me (a homosexual) or Obama (the perfect Republican candidate for President 2012)?

STERLING said...

Obama , seems to me , to hate America. I use to believe in him also , no more now though.

obamanation
frustration