Friday, October 28, 2011

NO!!! He actually WROTE that???


Left to Right: Jane, Mike, Mom, yours fatly (at the peak of my 332 lithium-retained pounds -- I'm 225 pounds now), Dad, and his now deceased dog Maggie at Wrightsville Beach on Dad's 90th birthday in April 2008. Sister Julie took the picture.

Will miracles never cease??? My sister Jane, my parents, and Jane's dogs are all coming to visit me this Sunday, and go to the lecture on the stained-glass windows in the Chapel at First Presbyterian. (The dogs will remain in the car during the lecture -- I trust, but cannot fully guarentee, knowing my sister.)

ALL are cordially invited to harass me in front of my family, NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

This will be everyone's opportunity to give me my JUST DESSERTS (aka: comeuppance). Please line up at the rear . . .

Scott
.

No comments: