Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Am I Defenseless -- Except for Mistletoe???


I had actually hoped to get away from this sort of graphic, but given the Judge Sandra Ray Criner news in item two, I'm dedicating this graphic to her. She's earned it. See also: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html .


 >>> IN THE NEWS:

FIRST: The formatting of this blog post was changed FOUR times by hackers while I have worked on it -- but it is back to something at least acceptable (so far).
1. Yesterday, I told Danny Sinatra's father-in-law "Confederate" Dollar EXACTLY what I thought of Danny's addiction to Adderal and his bizarre behavior toward me and possible link-up with my former roommate Brenda McKnight's drug dealer, Gerald Austin-Wynn -- that to get some meth or other drugs when he's Jonesin' from lack of Addral since he cannot go but about three weeks on what is meant to last a month. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/sloe-monday-fizz.html . 

I didn't do it because I feared Danny and wanted to go behind his back, but rather because after seeing Danny, his wife Phoebe Dollar, and "Confederate" on the riverfront, Danny led his wife away from me, so I figured he didn't want a confrontation.

Since I had blogged about all of that, I felt I needed to tell them. I DO have an email address for Lois Dollar, who is Confederate's wife (given to me by Frank Sinatra's niece, Pat, when she was visiting from California -- a way for me to contact Pat while she stayed at their house), but Lois does not seem to read my emails of these blog posts. Surely she would have told her daughter and son-in-law what I'd posted about them and Danny's drugs. Perhaps they are ALL drug-addled . . .

2. Yesterday, "Jersey" (whose real name is Michael Keogh), was in District Court Judge Sandra Ray Criner's court on an Open Container charge. He asked for a Public Defender for that charge AND SHE GAVE IT TO HIM!!!

Now, recent readers of this blog know that I was in Judge Criner's court a couple of weeks ago FOR THE SAME CHARGE and she DENIED me use of my ALREADY-FOR-OTHER-MATTERS-APPOINTED Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo. Jen first told me not to worry -- that she would be appointed somehow, but then later told me that the charge is so minor (City rule violation, rather than law infraction), that public defenders cannot be appointed to serve in these matters.

This made sense, and giving Jen the benefit of the doubt -- it really is a minor thing, but I AM falsely accused (yet again!!!), and he who represents himself in court has a fool for a lawyer -- maybe it is so rare a request and her time so much more important elsewhere, she didn't give it much thought. We'll see after the Thanksgiving break, but regardless, just like I told District Attorney Ben David's receptionist to tell him, JUDGE CRINER CAN KISS MY ASS!!!

See also: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/outrage-in-court-x2.html .

>>> And I REALLY only wanted to give THANKS today. I have so much to be thankful for -- and NOT just that my "trials and tribulations" are a GREAT story that will eventually make me a lot of money, even if I have to fictionalize it.

I GIVE THANKS FOR:

1. My readers who made THIS posting the most popular so far today, despite my not having mentioned it in a while. Straightening out the truth of Tennessee Williams' death and how his codicil was illegally overturned is the ONLY real political goal I have left: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/04/letter-to-current-overseer-of-tennessee.html .

2. A certain man in New York City whom I know next to nothing about who has sent me significant financial support over the last six weeks or so. There is no way to express how much this has meant -- and how PRACTICAL it has proved to be -- when Williams Scholars, especially, refuse.

After I helped a desparate friend with part of what I'd set aside for my phone service renewal a couple of days ago, Scully, a local friend, made up the difference this morning -- so I thank him for that!

3. First Presbyterian Church: Especially Pastor Ernie Thompson and Rev. Pete Brown. And actually, the entire congregation has welcomed me whole-heartedly -- the best bunch of "honestly-seeking" people I have met anywhere (yes, including my metaphysical church in Atlanta, which was prone to too much tolerance). There are so many ways they have assisted me, but the best is now I get to garden there!!!

4. My parents and my sister Jane, who have helped me out in financial and other ways, recently. I trust the coincidence of my not pressing points of immediate-family history during this same time is just that: a coincidence (and I apologize for this brief moment of "negativity").

5. Tileson Outreach at St. Mary's Catholic Church, run by Sister Isaac (and thanks to Father Bob for advice as well!!!) for financial and other assistance.

6. Several other friends for their financial support in the past: Deb Baratta, Jim Richardson, and Ben Wickham.

7. Although many people of ALL stripes have helped me in many ways -- and I am grateful to all of them -- the native people of Mexico took me in and fed me WHEN THEY HAD NOTHING!!! The black folk of Wilmington ALWAYS HELP ME WHEN I ASK THEM (if they are able). Plenty of white folk are cool too -- just not always as easy to find.

I can't wait to get rich and share what I reap -- something that ALL have helped me attain.

I thank you.
Scott
.

No comments: