Heloise came a hintin' in my dreams last night, and told me what to do, but first the . . .
>>> NEWS FROM CAMP WOE-IS-ME:
1. Clearly Miss Sandra Ray did NOT shut down this blog in any way I've been able to discern. Those residents of Mercy House Shelter might look like men, but they are actually a bunch of Old Hens, now wet from this morning's downpour.
2. I will NOT complain formally to District Attorney Benjamin David about his own actions. I've been doing that for MONTHS now, with little effect. I will find out to whom to complain ABOVE HIM and do so soon. I will file ANOTHER formal complaint about Judge Criner to the top Judicial Review Board in Raleigh at my earliest convenience.
2. Shocking is the number of residents who "make-straight" in the shelter (and around their buds), but declare physical desire for me privately through various means. NOT all of them -- but some of the better ones, yee-haw!!!
"They" tell me Wilmington is a Gay City, but just not an OUT Gay City. So you have to pretend to be straight to have a lot of gay sex. This is EXACTLY what I've been reporting all along, although I still believe the ratio reported here is exaggerated: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/opting-out-of-emails-from-gay-men-with.html .
Find your partners here (your partner might be hiding here or you can find a "fun guy" here: http://www.silverdaddies.com/ ). Many other sites too -- this one is just respectful of age. Use the "search" function.
3. Again, while huddled under the porch roof this morning, hoping for a break in the rain, the Hens were grousing about policies at Mercy House. One complained -- quite fairly, in my opinion -- that he was told quite pointedly when he was fixin' to be two weeks late in rent ($20.00/week), that anyone owing more than $40.00 needed to LEAVE the facility IMMEDIATELY. And he knew that quite a few owed more than that; one owed over $100.00. He felt discriminated against -- WITH GOOD REASON!!!
4. Again, several spoke about seeing cash being secretly slipped into the pockets of at least one Night Captain. Only Xavier, son of Pastor James who runs the operation, had his name mentioned in a gripe -- and I do NOT believe it was for accepting "bribes" -- or was it???
No one thinks Pastor James is responsible for any of the non-sense. They DO seem to think that a couple of Night Captains are taking him for a chump.
5. Biggest Hen-Cluck of all??? They will NOT talk to ANYONE about any of this because they fear reprisals from those corrupted by the drug trade.
6. Answer to Begged Question: They continue to speak to or in front of me because they know I blog about injustices and they trust I will protect my sources.
>>> JUST SPOTTED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS: PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG (aka THE SNEEDEN -- for his eternal belief that he is within only WEEKS of inheriting a large land trust, the same trust he sued his mother unsuccessfully to control, and which his ENTIRE family is now determined he will not see a PENNY of because of his ugly heart), walking up Front Street looking, as ever, like a "goose." LOL!!!
My Gentle Readers might recall how I blogged about his refusal to take Lithium prescribed by Dr. Hueholt when he and his non-sexual "girlfriend" Cindy Beatty (who loved to describe to me Chris's massive manhood that she wished he'd share with her) free-loaded in my house, and after I kicked them out with the direction of the cops, I found all Cindy's notes of lies she had been telling District Attorney Ben David about me and notes and contact info for a Wilmington Police Cyber Detective. (This evidence was lost when my wallet was stolen, and later those who could connect me with it REFUSED to do so. The reach of the Drug Mafia is VAST -- as explained to me by John Mann, the drug dealer who perjured himself at my David Nash Cyber-Stalking Trial and tricked me into believing David Nash was a "bad guy".
See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/08/looks-like-ill-likely-be-going-into.html .
>>> AND NOW:
HINTS FROM HELOISE, REVISITED!!!:
1. To avoid stray coins leaking from pockets while lying on bunks in a Homeless Shelter, the indigent should save small, clean-ish zip-lock sandwich bags (formerly containing PB&J sandwiches) to use as change purses!!
2. To decorate a Holiday Tree most festively, collect from fellow residents all unwanted "Open Container" citation tickets (which are usually a festive, bright pink), and origami them into fabulous tree decorations!!!
>>> DISCLAIMER: While money origami (like that pictured) is ALWAYS appreciated by EVERYONE, it is NOT recommended for Homeless Shelter Decorations.