Monday, November 7, 2011

Cleaning Out Some Trash . . .


>>> NEWS ITEMS, related and not:

1. No one complained this morning of having had ANYTHING ripped off at Mercy House Shelter last night.

2.NO ONE (last night), mega-phoned me about Ronald Reagan's having been the BEST PRESIDENT EVER. He wasn't (see above). He was a PUPPET of George H. W. Bush and Dick Cheney, but a true gentleman and an absolute Patriot!!!

I met Ronald Reagan at the White House while working for Tennessee Williams, and he stunned me (a Liberal) with his wit and easy camaraderie (read my Williams memoir for the details on that). His cold-fish wife was another story. Nancy always preferred Frank Sinatra to her husband, and he appreciated her talents which were reported to be AWESOME!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/thanks-to-all-who-signed-petition-some.html and http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html .

Update on the Sinatra Family soon!!!

3. This morning, CNN claims Bill Clinton has declared that Barack Obama has lost his narrative. Thanks, Bill, for being kindly to the biggest traitor to the Democratic Party and Democracy itself who ever came down the pike. >>> DISCLAIMER: CNN's server was unable to serve up the video to me this morning, so I've only read the headline.

4. During the last week, I saw one person go into several bags belonging to Mercy House Residents -- quickly and furtively. I DO NOT KNOW that this person did NOT have permission to do so. ALSO: I did not see if he took anything or not -- BUT the bags were a couple of aisles from his own bunk, so they MUST not have belonged to him. Because of my uncertainty in these two things -- and the fact that it is someone I have previously blogged about in mostly negative ways -- I do NOT feel I should report his name here, although I would to Rev. James (who I hear is actually a Deacon -- not a minister) or Police.

5. The post that follows is from before I moved to Mexico. Strangely, it is one of the most popular of my blog posts over the last 24 hours!!! I found the photo to trace it to a story to see which museum the AIDS mummy came from, but it is "down for repair." I think it might me in S.E. Asia -- rather than the United States as my post implies (or maybe it was on loan and touring the US when I found it -- who knows???)

The rest holds true, and you can see my political reason for going into exile for 6 months. In this post, I did NOT mention the 5 attempts to commit me to mental hospitals (in one month in Dekalb County, GA), or the
very real poisoning at the hands of Amy Fortenberry, who claimed to head a secret, 20-person "attack-dog" group of lawyers working for Wal-Mart Corporation. (I found the proof that she worked for them, but NOT that she was a licensed lawyer.)

As is obvious now, I was unable to leave political action: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/03/true-american-exceptionalism.html .

>>> THIS JUST IN!!!: (UPDATE TO "JUST IN": "The Cajun's street name is "Joey Spaghetti," and at approximately noon today, he AGAIN accosted me -- calling me a "faggot" and threatened again to kill me -- infront of at least a dozen people at the intersection of Market and Front Streets, which is recorded on Police cameras. HOW STUPID IS THAT???) Walking to The Villiage Market at Dock and Second Street a few minutes ago, I was accosted by Robbie Trahan (whom the Wilmington Police let get away scot-free yesterday from yet ANOTHER charge -- but not of Open Container, after promising two citizens they were going to lock Robbie up), Jerry (a surfer and sometimes heroin addict who has at times lived at The Good Shepherd -- or so Robbie has told me. He'd left town a couple of months ago, but returned yesterday and beat up a good friend of Geoffrey Goldston, who was fool enough not to have pressed charges at the time. I saw the wound on the back of his head.), and some tall kind of idiot Cajun, with whom I'd shared breakfast yesterday. This numbskull gets drunk-as-a-skunk, acts like he has desire for ME, then rants on about how he has trouble with women -- and then is unable to connect the dots of the REAL source of his trouble.

ANYWAY: I told Jerry that some people were pretty upset that he'd cracked Geoff Goldston's friend's head open and caused him to black out yesterday, and that he'd better be careful. Instead of thanking me (who am not a witness or in any way involved) for the warning, he jumps up and tells me he's gonna beat the shit out of ME!!! I moved off fast, and then the Cajun, who has all but propositioned me several times when drunk, jumps up, yells "You fucking faggot -- I'm gonna kill you now!!!" and starts running at me too.

Thank God I was 50 feet ahead of them and only 150 feet from the entrance to the Market!!! I yelled "like a girl" for Police, ran, entered the market, and bought a pack of Peace Pipes to settle my nerves. The owner checked, but all three had disappeared. If I EVER see any of them again within 100 feet of me, I'll press charges against Jerry and "Cajun." Robbie had tried to make peace, but I REFUSED his offer.

Two of the not-difficult drunks currently residing at Mercy House Shelter told me last night that both Robbie and Jerry are completely gay -- and Robbie even FINALLY admitted to me two days ago that he's "bi."

PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE STRAIGHT BUT ARE NOT AT LEAST MAJORITY STRAIGHT -- about 3/4 of Wilmington's WHITE MALE ADULTS, as far as I can tell -- ARE THE BIGGEST SOURCE OF VIOLENCE IN THIS TOWN. They oughta be RUN OUT OF TOWN ON RAILS AFTER A GOOD TAR-AND-FEATHERIN'!!!

And their wives should be released to find REAL men -- which they deserve!!!

No comments: