Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Comfort in Sex, A Thorn in Politics!!!


Being a Comfort!!!

The scariest thing in the world is the truth, and the truth about SEX (or some of its aspects), scares many people the most. Below is an article from yesterday about "Comfort Sex" followed by some comments I inspired or made. Please remember that I advise that ALL sex be within one's agreements with self and others. You can have sex with anyone (under the right circumstances), but if its with an animal (un-evolved human or four-or-more legged type), be SURE you get permission in writing first to avoid legal hassles!!!

After that is a message I sent the two children of Jan, my first cousin on my mother's side.

>>> From:


To me from Patroclus:  
November 28, 2011 at 6:43pm

Because I suspect men are inherently bisexual and it appears to be a characteri­stic of their sexual behavior that they more easily divorce sex from love than women, although that may just be a culturally created bias, I think straightma­le/straigt­hmale sex would be more common were it viewed as comfort sex. Situationa­l homosexual sex is common, especially when there are no females available. Such sex, regardless of the predominan­t sexual orientatio­n of the two males, is, for all practical purposes, comfort sex. Men who have managed to shake their cultural taboos are quite capable of enjoying same-sex encounters while being emotionall­y mostly heterosexu­al and experienci­ng an even high level of sexual gratificat­ion with the opposite sex. When it comes to sex-as-sex­, I think men are pretty labile as to partners. I was shocked when a quite heterosexu­al, very macho ( not that many gays are not just as macho - no behavioral stereotype implied ) friend of mine came back from the service having discovered the intensity of orgasm through "insertive sex" and who, now, has his longtime girlfriend use prostate massage. But he still indulges in the occasional male/male flings. The latter are, I now interpret, solely comfort sex with no possibilit­y of real emotional involvemen­t which he can only have with a female. I suspect what you are doing is, if taboos vanished, quite normal.

My reply to Patroclus:
November 29, 2011 at 8:48 AM

I couldn't have said it better, although I often ask FAUX-straight guys (about the only kind we have in Wilmington, NC) if when they pleasure themselves it is a man's or woman's hand that does it. Then I ask them if they are fantasizing about sex with the person the hand belongs to (themselves) to get off. The answer is always "No!", of course.

I ask if they are imagining some hot female part instead -- which they are!!! Also, I point out (since few even want to admit THIS) that when men and women are together sexually, the man USUALLY cannot get off unless he is fantasizing about a HOTTER woman of his imagination -- although sometimes it is of a HOTTER MAN.

In any case, I prove to them that having sex with a man (who KNOWS what is fun) CANNOT turn you "gay."

I haven't used this tactic to seduce anyone in Wilmington yet -- most here are too Neanderthal and would rather beat you with a bat to death than hear the TRUTH about anything sex, money, or religion.

* * *

Hi Ian!

I was hoping to find your mother's Facebook page listed on your or Andrea's pages, but besides changing her name, she's apparently blocked me.

I wanted to apologize to her for assuming my mother had indirectly set up her marriage -- I have no knowledge that that is true and I genuinely hope Jan is happy and thriving.

But I also must say that I have won basically all my political battles here in Wilmington, NC and will soon have the heroin and cocaine protecting District Attorney who put me in jail three times this year on false charges made a public fool -- I've been on local TV and a station in Raleigh picked it up as well.

Unfortunately, all that I have suspected of my mother's hatred of Jews (exhibited by the plates we ate dinner from in the 1950s and 60s having small swastikas -- and Jan's first question to me at the first Meyer reunion when she was still with your Dad: "Is it true, like my father (Bob) claimed, that your mother (Ruth Anne) did NOT come to MY wedding but came to Karen's wedding because I married a Jew (your Dad)?"

Your Mom and her father were correct in this. As i have reported many times, key Jews in Atlanta first confirmed in 1990 that my parents (Mom blackmailed my Kenan father into marrying her in 1950 so she could hide the swastikas behind the Kenan surname -- the Kenan name represents the highest service to God, Country, and Family in the United States -- going back to when Gen. James Kenan led the first armed resistance to the Crown over the hated Stamp Act at Wilmington BEFORE the Boston Tea Party. The Yankees won and wrote us out of the history books. Who cares: Kenans are addicted to effectiveness, not credit.

If you care to read about the Kenan family, you can start here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/kenan-family-in-north-carolina.html .

The evidence of how Mom communicated with others of her kind (please remember that top narco-traffickers from both Mexico and Colombia told me repeatedly that Mom is Dick Cheney's boss and reports to the Pope. She had several one-on-one meetings with Pope John Paul II in Rome, but none after the 1990s in person), leaves NO EVIDENCE and all evidence is circumstantial. They will never be able to convict her, and therefore I have stopped fighting her. We are in "detente"  now, and getting along well as long as I don't bring up political subjects.

My siblings remain mostly or completely under Mom's mind control. I do NOT blame any of them (with the possible exception of Julie who might have cooperated consciously -- but the jury is still out on that) for consciously cooperating with those who tried to jail, institutionalize and chemical-lobotomize me, or kill me. They know not what they did.

But I DO have ACTIONABLE physical evidence that Mom worked with doctors at the VA Hospital to murder your grandfather (her brother Bob) by slowly causing him to die most painfully of chemically induced Diabetes. I have her notes from that time of how she was going to do it. She didn't realize she had given them to me.

I WILL NOT pursue this with the law until I hear from all Bob and Pat's descendants of at least 18 years of age (and will include Kristen as well, since Bob lovingly raised her as his own).

I'm sending this to Andrea as well and might post it on my blog.

Scott
910-550-XXXX cell

No comments: